Kid drag racing Mustang kills mother, toddler not expected to live

buffalosoldier

Established Member
Would this behavior be initiated by tv shows like street outlaws?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Kiohtee

Established Member
I doubt these punks know anything outside of what they see on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. It was a 2018 GT racing a Nissan sedan FFS. What Nissan sedan, that an 18 year old would have, is competitive against a new GT?

I grew up playing all the Grand Theft Auto games, and still do, but I don't use that as an excuse to carjack, sling drugs, pimp, murder, etc. Media consumption is not an excuse.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Oh please bro..... uve never lined up against someone else in ur life and let it rip? Never? I call that BS! Lets not confuse "Street Racing" with lining up against someone else at a light and letting it rip. Are u really gonna sit here and tell me uve never done that before? Really?

People didn't stop the hi way and line up with a flagger and race down the hi way THAT is street racing. Letting it rip at a light against another car is done every day so lets cut the righteous BS here huh!

So never in ur life have u sped down the road where u shouldn't have? Really? never huh? wow thats amazing bro!:rolleyes:

At least he knows and uses prpoerEnglish.

There is no justifying this. Period.

Yes, I've street raced. Yes, I have a son (about this poor kid's age). Yes, I will do it again. Calculated risks. The difference between how I do it and how they do it are night and day, literally. If you are going to elect to street race, you absolutely can't do it with traffic around, much less foot traffic. You don't do it in broad daylight and you also don't do it where you would be putting anyone unwilling in a compromising situation. This is common sense and goes back to my initial post of "time and place, time and place."

Also, I believe I read another article where the child has passed. :( Also also, all the above information is in no way serious, just expressed like so to make a point. Illegal is illegal no matter one dices it.
there is no such thing as common sense when talking about street racing.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a hard time believing someone like this is post certified. Even CT has to require more than a 5th grade education I would hope.

And it's the exact reason why poor decision makers in this field make it into the news all the time. The integrity and professionalism of his posts are severely lacking

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
And it's the exact reason why good candidates get skipped over and bad ones make it into the news all the time, because the integrity and professionalism of his posts are severely lacking
He will now pop back in and berate you for expecting integrity and professionalism on an internet forum

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
And it's the exact reason why good candidates get skipped over and bad ones make it into the news all the time, because the integrity and professionalism of his posts are severely lacking
Maybe he was a diversity hire, CT requires at least one with Downs or something. Can't imagine he does more than ride a desk, seriously hope he's not out in the public with the same demeanor he presents here. Barney Phife would be more confidence inspiring.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Keep saving ur pennies and maybe u can trade the Honda in for a Mustang.....:rolleyes: Its amazing tho how u and and so many other have never sped down a road they shouldn't have wow thats just hard to believe!

Nice deflection to your admitting you street race in heavily populated areas, and (claim, although don't buy it) to be a cop too.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Keep saving ur pennies and maybe u can trade the Honda in for a Mustang.....:rolleyes: Its amazing tho how u and and so many other have never sped down a road they shouldn't have wow thats just hard to believe!
Speed or racing? You keep bragging about racing in congested areas.

So tell us again where you're a LEO

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
The little girl has passed away. :(

Toddler hit by alleged street racer who killed her mother dies, police say

Human beings can be such ****ing shit bags.... Im honestly ****ing choked up at the moment... no ****ing reason to street race in a congested area. Driver of the mustang was racing a GOLD Nissan sedan shitbox. 2 humans lost their lives for no reason because some shitbag 18 year old couldn't control himself against a shitbox Nissan. Un****ingbelievable :mad::mad:

RIP little one

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Lmao.... Integrity comes from those who speak honestly NOT those that try to feed BS to other forum member which is probably the same BS u feed to ur kids!

Tell ur kid u have never sped down a road u shouldn't have where there was a possibility of a kid running out in the road between cars in front of u. Tell him that fairy tale..... The only difference here is there was another driver with him.

Thats NEVER happened to u huh? Wow u must be one of them drivers that drives the speed limit EVERY single time he goes out and has NEVER exceeded the speed limit when he was teenager and in fact drives the exact same way now as an adult as he did as a teenager. U are an amazing human being we all need to be like u lol

And it's the exact reason why poor decision makers in this field make it into the news all the time. The integrity and professionalism of his posts are severely lacking

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Ahhhhh whats a matter Rice ur feeling getting hurt again lol. U run ur mouth and whine daily on a Mustang forum yet u drive a Honda. Dude u crack me up....:rolleyes: Maybe when u move out of ur Moms basement u can afford a nice car.

And Maybe u can brag about putting new mufflers on ur Ricer..... Vroom-Vroom.....

Speed or racing? You keep bragging about racing in congested areas.

So tell us again where you're a LEO

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
YOU didn't answer any questions YOU were asked.

Did YOU go off on a tirade to the panel of officers who interviewed YOU when YOU were asked integrity questions about yourself and the dutieYOU are to uphold as a sworn officer? or did YOU tell them all that they at one time broke the law also?

Using u makes YOU sound really uneducated

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Take that shit to an open stretch of highway on a tuesday night. Stupid ****ing decision to race in a crowded area.

That’s how all these stories are.

I was totally expected a riced out 3v racing a 2003 Pontiac G6 or some crap. It’s always douche bags in clamped our garbage cars swerving through traffic with no skill, experience or common sense.

It’s not street racing. It’s douche bag reckless driving.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I saw one mention of "high rate of speed and multiple lane changes." So perhaps this wasn't a full 1320 pass with someone flagging. Maybe it was one tried to pass the other, who increased speed, the other did, one had to break for a slow car, both went around, one passes the other....and there's a mother and child crossing the road as the car is doing 80 in a 40 or whatever it is.

I'm 100% sure a few cars stopped and said roughly, "Those two asshole went flying past me at double the speed limit."

Bingo.

Coiled03

Established Member
Lmao.... Integrity comes from those who speak honestly NOT those that try to feed BS to other forum member which is probably the same BS u feed to ur kids!

Get back to us when you learn what integrity is, and where it comes from.

EDIT: Oh, and stop comparing going a few mph over the limit to going double the limit in a crowded area. They're not even remotely the same.

Users who are viewing this thread