Kid and a Mustang

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
little stupid kid trying to showoff to his friends and ruins a beautiful car...hope he got spanked for that

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
old vid.. i remember seeing that a while ago..i think somewhere someone found how how much the repair cost was..

PUFFADDER

Established Member
little stupid kid trying to showoff to his friends and ruins a beautiful car...hope he got spanked for that

Doubt that he got his brat ass spanked. Listen to the end of video, I think he has the balls to cry about his bike.

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
So wait... the kid DID NOT know how to drive stick and he told his dad (that should of known if he knew how or not) to give him the keys to a car he had no clue on how to drive?

Why? :shrug:

RedfireSVT

Established Member
this video has the record for the most times posted on svt. it got to the point where threads were being deleted and people were posting it as a joke.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I well remember that video from months ago. Brought back memories of when I had a built 1971 Duster 340 and let my brother-in-law (16 at the time) start it up. He put the car in drive, went to step on the brake but instead stepped on the gas pedal. He shot forward and came with inches of crashing head on into my sister-in-law's car. My heart was pounding that day. I wanted to pound HIM! LOL!

Aerosi665

Daily Driver
Established Member
Every single time I see this video I still cringe. The kid? Idiot. The parents? Idiots. It seems like when some people get rich they also get stupid! (Not all, just some).

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
good god almighty. i blame the father more than anything. i mean, i would have at least taught him how to drive a manual on some old beater in a parking lot first. god i cringe every time.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
ha ha, just saw the video on tv. outrageous behavior i think was the name of the show. they even interviewed the kid. he said he didn't mean to start the car, he was just acting like he was going to start it and drive it. well then why did you turn the key dumb ass.

Users who are viewing this thread