i luv to have this as a family car for my daily drive :-D :rockon:
snfc44.jpg

snfcxw.jpg

snfdk3.jpg

snfd6v.jpg

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
I think you should have your mustang as a daily driver... haha.. the S4 is probably much faster :p

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
MMM not "GAY" as Terrible one said but I feeling where he's coming from. NOT SURE I DIG THE HUGE NOSTRILS. But that engine bay... DROOL

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Sweet car! I think it would look better if the hood went down into two holes for the turbos instead of up like that. Plus, aren't you just askin for rocks and shit to fly in em when the turbines are exposed like that?

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
sunburned said:
Sweet car! I think it would look better if the hood went down into two holes for the turbos instead of up like that. Plus, aren't you just askin for rocks and shit to fly in em when the turbines are exposed like that?

YES!!!!

It's probably one of those tuner show cars that are actually fast but not very functional.... at least not on the street.

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Can i drve it ???? NO!!! Please?? NO!!! ill be easy on it. Ok you can drive it, just once! Thank you ill be easy on it. NOT!!!!!!!!! Anyway thnx for the pix man, sweet ride..

94gtpony

Established Member
i don't know how you're gonna make that a daily driver when it looks like it's running open headers out the front fender. better put a filter on those turbos too. looks pretty sweet under the hood i will give it that. anyone know the specs?

JaysGreenLX

"Ugh Jerks"
Established Member
PHiL2 said:
Uhm they are called turbos mang :lol:

Wow, please tell me you aren't that dumb. It was a joke. The only plausable place for filtering the air into the turbo would be if filters were coming out of the holes in the hood.

Users who are viewing this thread