Kgblack99cobra's Story Beginning to Now!!

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
Well as some of you know tomorrow is the EXPECTED DAY of Revival.
For those of you who give a damn I'm going to tell you story of the 99BlackCobra...

It all started on March 22 2003 with 52k miles and just off the Truck, I walked around her, I gave her the eye over, and even popped her hood man was she Gorgeous. All of this only 7 days before my 20th birthday and during Spring Break Damn this year was good to me! Here is what she looked like
546011_120_full.jpg

This was the beginning of a very good relationship. We both had a lot of getting use to one another. I was so Green to the Mustang I would freak about ever sound the car made. So much so I brought the car in 3 days after buying it thinking the starter was messing up. When I would kill the car and go to restart it a hissing noise would happen... Little did I know it was just the CAI breathing LOL such a rookie oh well got a Free Starter and T-shirt. Just Gotta love the extended warranty program 48 months 100k miles :)... We were just getting along great playing together, I'd wash her and clean her up and Damn it is she wouldn't help me get laid, and yes sometimes we'd sleep together, just on special occasions
(Ex : To drunk to drive so we'd kick back Listen to some music stare at the ski and fall asleep together). Well just like every good relationship your bound to have a few problems. Oh what a horrible day, March 29th AKA My Bday, I wake up go out side getting ready to go to Class, as I notice a strange mark from a distance on the car... My heart goes racing, Thinking what it could be, is it just the sun, is it dirt, or is it a scratch.....
I fall to me knees in dismay..... NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why..... Why God Why not my baby...... ( I'm thinking all of this not Yelling it LOL). Some Bastard or Bitch KEYED her.....
546011_361_full.jpg

Oh it was bad real bad... Completely Throw the Paint to the metal, 2 freaking passes DIE YOU F*CKIN SCUM BAG.... I called the police, All my Frat brothers all my sorority chicks, just praying someone knew something, and vowed to leave whatever sobs' car sitting on his/her rims in the middle of the football field, for everyone to see..... NEVER FOUND OUT!!!
WE worked through this ordeal and our bound only grew stronger... She treated me great, So I treated her to a few new looks like a 03 cobra front bumper and 03 cobra wing.
546011_53_full.jpg

Now we are talking it feels so good but now I was exposed to the infamous Mod BUG!!Yes that's right we have all heard about it but never thought it could happen to you, or it may have already happen to you and your just in denial! Its the worse nightmare of any Mustang owner. Well I had it bad... so bad that the following weekend I had a different hood, Rims and Lowering Springs.
546011_362_full.jpg

Holy Crap now it was even worse, this addiction was bad...... Real bad, I was buying parts I didn't need just to sling them for parts I had to have, we are not talking about parts I needed just parts I want... 2003 Cobra seats..
546011_41_full.jpg

Oh SO NICE!!!!!!!!!
Now I had another idea, Why not change the rims and put a little something nice on the front to make her look MEAN...
2003 Cobra Rims and Mach 1 Chin Spoiler
546011_100_full.jpg

NICE huh... Yea I think so and that's all that matters !!!!
Well sadly enough it didn't stop there we experienced a few hiccups along the way and for that story just click this to see why all of this has taken so long to happen, Click here ~~~> http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=254454 and now just for reading purposes and your best interest Ill just list everything that has been done to the cars and leaving you waiting to see after she comes to life tomorrow :) but for now I let you Read about what all she has ;) and leave ya wondering what else she may come out with...
My 99BlackCobra aka "Headache"
2004 Mach 1/ 2001 Cobra Motor $2500 Thanks to a GOOD FRIEND!!
Ported Upper & Lower Intake $450 and a few other small things ;)
Has a New T-45 Tranny & rebuilt IRS Rearend with maybe 25k miles $Free
4.30 gears (New in box) $150
8.8 install kit (New in box) $85
FlowTech Long tubes $250
FlowTech O/R X $125
Spec Stage 2 Clutch $305
CBP Adjustable Cable,Triple Hook Quadrant & Firewall Adjuster Kit $75
2in Intrax Lowering Springs $200
Tokico Struts $270
03 Cobra Blistien Shocks $175
JLT Cold Air Intake $190
SLP Loudmouth Series 1 Brand new $350
Steeda Tri-ax Shifter $175 (Going with the NEW MGW ASAP)
Amsoil(sp) Synthetic used Every OIL CHANGE
Dress Up
4k miles old 275x40x17 Kumho ECSTA MX $600
03 Cobra Chrome Rims 17x9's $750
Soon to be ordered
Chrome Fr500 17x9 & 17x10.5 $650
Cobra RR Hood w/a 2in Tall x 8in Wide vent (Under Cowl Lip) $350
03 Cobra Seats Front and Rears $1000
S281 (1 piece) (True Saleen Wing) $199
03 Front bumper w/fogs $350
03 Rear bumper (OEM) $276
SS mirror Finished Inserts $65 (still in wrapper)
2003 Mustang Gt Side scoops $65
Mach 1 Chin Spoiler $65
Smoke Headlights w/ Black out covers (For complete black out) $125
03 Center Arm Rest Console $75
Tri pod pillar w/ A/F, Oil Pressure, Boost w/vac $160
Mechanical Fuel Pressure Gauge (Autometer Phantom Series) $60
Raptor Shift Light (NIB) $90
Audio Setup
Panasonic Organic Head Unit w/remote (CQ-C8200U) $300
2 x 10's Diamond Audio Comp 8ohm 175watt subs $400
Custom Fitted to mach 460 Rack (in the works)
1 x 12 Kicker L5 Sub $200
(Seated in False floor built in Trunk for that clean look),
Rockford Power 351S Amp w/ Bass remote $125
(Floating in the Trunk)
Kicker Amp Kit $75

All Prices are what the parts could cost the average person but trust me if you shop around and look hard you could end up looking like good for a very little $$ compared to $$$$$$. Good luck and when your looking for parts Hit me up I may have a hook up or connection!!
546011_109_full.jpg

Hope you have enjoyed my story, I was bored and figured Id share...
Many more stories to come.... Hope to see ya on the road :)

KG

onicrom

online predator
Established Member
Very cool stuff Bro! Aside from that keying incident. That would piss me the **** off too. too bad you didnt find out who it was and OWN them. :fm: Nice car though dude. Awesome job! :beer:

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
Nice, Great Looking car, Kinda odd my car is Black and got key'd in the same spot. Alot of black cobra haters out there.

99 svtcobra

Damn someone needs a girlfriend... LOL jk man good looking car dude. hope you find that bastard that keyed your car..

cobrafan

UCBeau

no i mean i wanted to buy them off him :D

i like the 03 satin wheels i have now but i think i am in love with the 10th anniversary's

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
cobrafanforever said:
Damn someone needs a girlfriend... LOL jk man good looking car dude. hope you find that bastard that keyed your car..
cobrafan

Well why do you think shes been down so long... having to budget school, GF, rebuild and Life money gets tight... but luckily the Oil & Gas industry is paying me well.....

Users who are viewing this thread