Kenneth Copeland is possessed... LOL

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
"Just because it's a non-profit organization doesn't mean that they can't pay their people ridiculous salaries."

Applies to churches, activist groups, cancer "awareness" foundations, etc...

...and Maximus said to Commodus, "the time for honoring yourself will soon come to an end."
I've learned that salary scales are relative. What one person deems excessive, another considers average, and some would argue for below average.

I never judge a man based on his wealth, or lack thereof. My opinion is formed by character. @treynor is one of our wealthy members, but I don't exalt him for his money. I honor his personality and admire his interest in the car hobby. Ben could be flat broke and I would still hang out with him. I could sit with Ben, Jay Leno, Tim Allen, and talk cars and immediately head to a rat rod event.

I have spoken at conferences with an audience filled with pastors I admire and felt were more qualified than myself to speak. I have also sat in the audience and wondered how the speaker was ever booked.

A lot of pastors struggle financially. There is a mindset that they should be poor, or lower middle class. Then these people expect the pastor to be everywhere and support everything. They rarely consider the long days, sleepless nights, endless phone calls, counseling sessions, etc. The job of a true pastor is not easy. It isn't just a job though, it is a calling.

When you see me call out pastors like Copeland, Creflo Dollar, and so on, money has nothing to do with it. I don't care if they drive up in a Bentley, I want to know where their heart is, and what their intentions are. For those that are given much, much is required.

At the end of the day I can only answer for me. I am no man's judge. I have an opinion, but I'm not their judge.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
He is literally how a movie would depict a crazy preacher.. LOL
giphy.gif

LOL, I thought of this. "I DRIIINNNK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!!!"

E

Users who are viewing this thread