KENNE BELL, would you do it again?

jason427

Established Member
I know there are not that many out there, but those of you who did, would you do it again on a GT500?

I was planning on keeping the car mostly stock and adding Kenne Bell Stg. 3 and beef up the driveline a little.

Any problems after install?

Thanks,
Jason

R1Lello

Established Member
I may as well in the future but to me a bit early yet........need to ensure all the bugs are out. My goal will be about 650 rwhp.........not 700-800 rwhp like some though

jason427

Established Member
03MUSCLE said:
kenne bell stg.3 is pretty stock?

What are you saying???

I said I was planning on keeping the car mostly stock and then adding the KB, Meaning stock exhaust manifolds, mid & cat back setup, wheels, ect.....

jason427

Established Member
I said stock wheels, not tires :)

I will run drag radials like I do on the E55,
Also get a set of bogarts for the track.

I just don't want this car to be like my Viper where it is a chore just to drive it. Crazy loud (full exhaust, no cats).... crazy clutch...... some driveability quirks. I love it, but I don't need another beast like that.

I want this car to sound basically stock, and look basically stock but with good driveability and 650-700rwhp.

Jason

Doc

Established Member
Off topic but was wondering what you have done to the e55? What are some good message boards for that car also. Thanks.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I can't even hook in 1st gear with my Terminator, and hooking was not what I was referring too. His comment was "blow the tires off".

I was just showing everyone the the HP gain is still something that you can control.

jason427

Established Member
Red Turtle said:
I can't even hook in 1st gear with my Terminator, and hooking was not what I was referring too. His comment was "blow the tires off".

I was just showing everyone the the HP gain is still something that you can control.

I agree with you on that.
It would be interesting to know if he was on street tires or drag radials, as it did not look too bad, just spinning in 1st.

I would think w/drag radials and stock gear traction would be controlable on the street.

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
i would def. do it again, nothing on the street is close to it, and the torque is just flat out amazing. customer service has been excellent and i think we have gotten 99 percent of the bugs out. just the sound alone was worth it for me. that KB absolutely screams and i still know that i can turn up the boost some more. WOW.

Users who are viewing this thread