**Kenne Bell Supercharged Jeep Grand Cherokee**

tightWJ

Established Member
throw a feeler out to gauge interest. Trust me, if there was any way I could keep it I would. Its just not financially possible now. This Jeep has been my pride and joy since the fall of 2003. Since the day I bought it, I knew I wanted to have the most unique Grand Cherokee out there. I started the modifications in September of 2003 and haven't stopped since. As you guys know, the jeep was not built with any shortcuts. The jeep became a project for my father and I while I was in college and kept us quite busy for the past few years. We used only the best components available and have spent countless hours making everything perfect. Every wire, every fitting and every hose has had the utmost attention to detail put into it. I am not exaggerating when I say you could eat off the motor. It is truly that clean. I have confidence in saying that this is one of the fastest, if not the fastest, 99 grand cherokee in the US. The jeep has been conservatively tuned and the AF is at 11.5:1 at WOT.
Now let me tell you guys a little about the jeep itself. As you know it is a 1999 Grand Cherokee Limited V8. The exterior color is called Platinum Metallic and the interior is called Agate (very dark blue, almost black). The jeep is in fantastic shape and I have always kept it spotless both inside and out. The front end was custom painted in November 2005 and looks exceptional. The rest of the body is in good shape but does have a few rock chips behind the front wheels on the side cladding. There absolutely no dents or major scratches on the jeep and paint looks excellent. The interior is just as nice and has not been abused. The leather, carpets and headliner look great and have been well maintained.
I have never been in any accidents or fender benders in the jeep. It drives nice and smooth but could use an alignment soon. The AC is ice cold and the heater works great except for blowing cool air on the passenger side ocassionally. I have only put a little over 6k miles on the jeep since it was completely rebuilt and everything was either refreshened or replaced. The only reason I am letting the dub go is because I have recently graduated college and I am finally in the position to get a new Jeep SRT-8 which I have always wanted. This jeep has always been good to me and I will be very sad to see it go. I know its new owner will be very happy with it though!

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited (WJ) with the following modifications:
**Check out the video**
http://videos.streetfire.net/search/kenne+bell+jeep/0/wm/1dad8fb1-a92d-47e8-8526-023e38dd745b.htm
All my other videos are under this one once you click this link
Over $13k in receipts

Intake/Exhaust:
* Kenne Bell Supercharger with Methanol Injection, at 15psi Boost
* Kenne Bell Cool Air Intake with K&N Filter
* Bored 68mm Throttle Body
* Full 3" Exhaust, with Magnaflow Muffler and Carsound Cat
* Summit Exhaust Cut-out Pre Cat

Engine: (6k miles on new engine)
* 4.7L Block Disassembled and Bored to 5.0 * Ross Forged Blower Pistons, Ceramic Coated (8.2:1 compression) * Ross Forged Rods * Ported/Polished Aluminum Heads
* Polished Crankshaft
* New Water Pump, Cam Chains, Tensioners
* KRC 206/4.7L Dual Overhead Camshafts (206 Intake 218 Exhaust 111 lobe center .502 lift)
* Dual 75lb Auxillary Injectors and 24lb Primary Injectors
* Kenne Bell Custom Flashed PCM with a Blower Program (Optimizer II)
* Kenne Bell Optimizer Computer
* Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump with in-cab Adjustment
* All lifters replaced

Fuel:
* Kenne Bell Upgraded Fuel Lines
* New Mopar Fuel Filter with Regulator

Drivetrain:
* TransGo 545RFE Transmission Shift Kit
* 2800rpm Custom Stall Torque Converter
* All Fluids Replaced 3k miles Ago

Interior:

* Alpine IVA-D300 In-Dash Touchscreen DVD
* Alpine V12 500w 4-Channel Amplifier
* Ipod Cradle Integrated into Center Console (plays through headunit) * Diamond Audio Tweeters * Stinger 0-Gauge Wire and Distribution Blocks * 2004 Electroluminescent White Gauges * Autometer Lunar Boost Gauge (Custom A-pillar)

Other:
* 11psi, 13psi and 15psi Kenne Bell Pulleys and Pulley Puller * Custom Painted 2004 Grill with Two Tone Silver Bumper and Racemesh Grill Inserts * Halo Projector Headlights *CCFL Fluorescent Angel Eyes around Headlights * HID Headlight Bulbs (10,000K) * JDM Yellow Fog Light Bulbs * Eibach Pro Lowering Springs * Monroe Sensatrac Shocks * 17" Chrome Jeep Wheels * Kumho Ecsta STX 255/50/17 Tires * Brembo Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors * Addco rear sway bar
* Chrome Jeep Towhooks * De-ambered Tail Lights

Performance: * The jeep is currently setup aggressively running 15psi and a 600cc methanol injection nozzle on 93 octane fuel * Dynoed at 435 hp and 504 ft/lbs at the flywheel on 13psi and 300cc methanol nozzle on 93 octane fuel * Low 13's at 100+ mph in the 1/4 mile (should go high 12's with cold weather) * Dyno tuned conservative at 11.5:1 Air/Fuel ratio

Asking 15k

mystic1219

Established Member
I remembered seeing vids of this jeep a while back before I moved to jacksonville. I just bought a new house yesterday or I might have been intrested. Definatly a cool ride though!

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
thats bad as hell....also good choice on a srt-8 i work at a jeep/chrysler dealership and those are NICE jeeps!

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
tightWJ said:
Yeah I had it jacked up before with mud tires but it ot some terrible gas mileage:lol:

your a jeep that can outrun most cars...**** your gass mileage!

wow your going to love that srt-8 throw anlother KB on it and your going to be my hero! :thumbsup:

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
TransAxle said:
your a jeep that can outrun most cars...**** your gass mileage!

wow your going to love that srt-8 throw anlother KB on it and your going to be my hero! :thumbsup:
I don't think a KB or whipple is available yet for the hemi. My uncle owns a SRT8 with a Vortech.
Sucker turns mid 11's
Jeff

turbochad

Got Boost
Established Member
That is a bad Jeep, but it sucks you have to put that much money in it to run low 13's. Good luck with the sale......

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread