03cobra34

Established Member
Originally posted by dougwg
no,

I make the pulley puller, aux idlers, upper pulleys and Throttle bodies

hello my name is Doug, I am BilletFlow

click on my www button

Hey Doug,
Do you honestly think I need an expensive puller or do you think I should just go to the parts store and buy a p/s alt pulley puller and installer for about $20? :shrug:

Fang

Established Member
This is pretty good. I have some of the same questions. I have heard nothing but positive things about the puller from you Doug.

dougwg

Established Member
people were really messing things up when the first uppers came out for the 03 cobra... this is why we now have pulley pullers that are specifically made for the 99-01 SVT Lighting as well as the 03-04 SVT Cobra

you could always borrow one from a board member...

Remember when your father told you to "Use the right tool for the job"

Last edited:

03cobra34

Established Member
people were really messing things up when the first uppers came out for the 03 cobra... this is why we now have pulley pullers that are specifically made for the 99-01 SVT Lighting as well as the 03-04 SVT Cobra

you could always borrow one from a board member...

Remember when your father told you to "Use the right tool for the job"

I wasn't trying to step on your toes, I hope you didn't take it like that. I was just curious if I could get away with saving me some $$$$.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
quite a few of the socal folks will be at lacr on the 22nd for sal's mustang day. we could pull it then unless you're in a hurry.

dougwg

Established Member
you didn't step on my toes... none of us are made of money...and I don't expect everyone to buy my puller...

But I do Suggest using my puller, as it is the best on the market!

like I said.. if you want to save some cash... borrow one from a board member... just make a post like this...
"Need to borrow an Amazon P/P in SoCal"

:) hope this helps

dougwg

03cobra34

Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
quite a few of the socal folks will be at lacr on the 22nd for sal's mustang day. we could pull it then unless you're in a hurry.

No, no hurry at all but want to have something I can use just in case I need to take my car into the dealership for something.

03cobra34

Established Member
you didn't step on my toes... none of us are made of money...and I don't expect everyone to buy my puller...

But I do Suggest using my puller, as it is the best on the market!

like I said.. if you want to save some cash... borrow one from a board member... just make a post like this...
"Need to borrow an Amazon P/P in SoCal"

:) hope this helps

dougwg

Thanks Doug!!!

DRIVINGLESSON

Established Member
WELL I ORDERED THE IDLER FROM STEEDA DUE TO THE NICE STEALTH LOOK. HOWEVER dougwg FROM BILLET FLOW SAID HIS IS CHEAPER IN PRICE.
I MUST SAY THAT BEING IN AN INDUSTRIAL CAREER, I FIND STEEDA'S QUALITY TO BE AWESOME. THE IDLER WAS NOT AS PICTURED ON THEIR SITE THOUGH. IT WAS BETTER. THE PULLEY WAS A GREY OR NATURAL METAL ANODIZED BILLET ALUMINUM PIECE WITH REALLY COOL LOOKING SPOKES. I WISH I HAD A DIGITAL CAMERA... 03cobra34 YOU WILL BE PLEASED WITH THE STEEDA PARTS.

AGAIN SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS

Users who are viewing this thread