Kenne Bell prep.

wally9404

Established Member
i have already blown my stock lightning engine,8lb pulley s/c ported and polished,kooks headers with magna flow exhaust,high cats and flip chip,rod went threw side of block. i now have jdm longblock,keene bell s/c, 5 gallon intercooler ,55 lb injectors,single blade throttle body,8lb pulley running 19 lb boost.

EZ SPEED

Boost Kills !!!!!!!
Established Member
Yep....I run my KB @ 14lbs on the street and 18@ the track on a stock 03 block.
Its all in the tune :beer:

now that the weather is getting cooler I will be running 11's in a couple of weeks, and should hopefully pull down 500 / 600 at the next dyno visit :-D

Last edited:
Yea you will more than likely be fine, but unless you are heavily modded, you won't gain much. Personally I wouldn't waste 3k on a KB on a stock block. When done correctly the Eaton can be very effiecent.

Helix

The Beast
Established Member
Originally posted by workspowerontop
Yea you will more than likely be fine, but unless you are heavily modded, you won't gain much. Personally I wouldn't waste 3k on a KB on a stock block. When done correctly the Eaton can be very effiecent.

Thats what I was thinking. Probably just stick to the Eaton for now.

Helix

Red BOLT99

Established Member
yeah good choice
an oversnun stock eaton is real efficent?
I forgot extreem heat in the combustion chambler makes you run alot stronger?lol

Originally posted by Red BOLT99
yeah good choice
an oversnun stock eaton is real efficent?
I forgot extreem heat in the combustion chambler makes you run alot stronger?lol
Seems that 90% of the supercharged Ford vehicles do great with them.

Users who are viewing this thread