924 hp all motor
Established Member
Short video I made from the stands at SCSN8:

[youtube_browser]NjgmG89a09I[/youtube_browser]

MarkGT5002.gif

MarkGT500.gif

quad

Established Member
Very nice. The other car was hauling ass at the end and gaining - unless the GT500 was already letting off! On second looks the other car had a bad start for some reason.

Last edited:

psfracer

924 hp all motor
Established Member
Very nice. The other car was hauling ass at the end and gaining - unless the GT500 was already letting off! On second looks the other car had a bad start for some reason.

Yes the other car had problems out of the hole, but he got back into it and ran 177.91 mph, but only an 8.68.

The GT500 went 8.176 @ 170.54 mph on another pass earlier.

[youtube_browser]J-2T8rCWDxo[/youtube_browser]

blackbox

Established Member
I believe that is Mark out of Albuquerque running last i heard, a 5.4 aluminum block, a 4.2L Kenne bell and a th400 on E85 fuel. Pretty long list of parts for this car but yeah that thing moves. He's a part of the site i believe under shelby mark. Im not sure if he still running the supercharger heard rumors of a twin turbo set up.

psfracer

924 hp all motor
Established Member
I believe that is Mark out of Albuquerque running last i heard, a 5.4 aluminum block, a 4.2L Kenne bell and a th400 on E85 fuel. Pretty long list of parts for this car but yeah that thing moves. He's a part of the site i believe under shelby mark. Im not sure if he still running the supercharger heard rumors of a twin turbo set up.

I can say without a doubt that at this race he was running the Kenne Bell. I saw it myself in the pits.

shelby mark

Established Member
I let up at the end , I hit the limiter
Short video I made from the stands at SCSN8:
thanks for the vid , my vid kid forgot to video the run.
[youtube_browser]NjgmG89a09I[/youtube_browser]

MarkGT5002.gif

MarkGT500.gif

no turbos , KB 4.2 and the cars weight is 3600

shelby mark

Established Member
Plexiglass??? So that thing is definitely stripped. Bums me out.
the interior is all stock except for the rear seat delete and kirky racing seats.the windshield it a cobra jet lexon, i broke the OEM windshield. the car weight is 3600#, I drive the streets of ABQ.

Users who are viewing this thread