• Wet

Votes: 64 73.6%
  • Dry

Votes: 23 26.4%

• Total voters

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
Gentlemen,
Looking to throw anywhere from a 50-75 shot on the ride. Currently running 18# on the Kenne Bell.

Fuel Mods
- - - - - -
60lb Injectors (Flow tested)
BAP w/ wire upgrade
MafXtender

Million Dollar question: Wet shot or dry shot?

CobraKid04

Established Member
I think wet cools your supercharge, so i vote wet. Then again i no little about nitrous.

20stang02

Established Member
Not too up on Nitrous, but would a dry shot act as another way to cool the air down as its forced into the cylinders?

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
Not too up on Nitrous, but would a dry shot act as another way to cool the air down as its forced into the cylinders?

That's what I would say too......

Off topic....what's your 1/4 mile time, 20stang02, on that v-6 set-up?

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
I would say dry man. I kind of plan on doing this when i eventually forge my bottom end and i've been recomended a dry shot. I'm probably going to do a 125 shot right before the maf sensor. But i only have a kb 1.7 and it will only be at 14psi. But having that shot right before the maf will chill the air going into the engine ever so nicely. I dont know to much about nitrous either man, never used it, so take this as another rookies opinion.

terminutter03

Whipples Shake Nipples!
Established Member
i'm doing a wet this week! I'll post up the crap, i have a window switch, bottle warmer, auto bottle opener, 125 jets, etc... upgrading to ford gt fuel pumps and stage 2 module, and sooo much other bs....

Duran

Matador
Established Member
I say dry. Nitrous is a cold gas and will cool the blower and drop IAT2 temps regardless if you use a wet or dry shot. Call PSI bro. They will point you the right direction.

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
I would say if you're running the stock return-less fuel system i would run a wet shot to be more safer since it mixes the gas already with the shot... if you're running a return style system already, i dont think there would be a problem with running a dry shot...

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Ive heard by many people Lidio Lobecci, Tim from Modular Powerhouse, Dry up to 125wet after that

Users who are viewing this thread