KC Mustang/F-Body meet video

MyLittlePwny

Established Member
Some friends of mine put this on every year and we have a blast and it gets bigger every year. Kyle and crew from 1320video attended this year and he threw a video together for it. Unfortunately Kyle had car trouble half way through the night and missed out on a bunch of racing. We were literally racing until the sun came up! I was in the 70mm stock short block fox body at the end of the video. Anyway, here it is.

KC2K12 Street Race - 400+ Cars & 200+ Races - YouTube

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Sweet video may not have 1500hp lambos but this event does not seem to have the worthless ricers like TX has become. seems to be REAL cars

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
That was an excellent video with lots of great races! Well done!

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Wish something like that happened in Cali but no open roads like they have. Nice video man. All those cars were moving the **** out.

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great video. Nicely done! Thanks for posting it up. A whole lot of awesome cars there!

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Wish something like that happened in Cali but no open roads like they have. Nice video man. All those cars were moving the **** out.

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

Road trip to the middle of no where. Desert.

ZD302GT

Zach
Established Member
That was a blast, I cant wait for next year. People dont usually understand why I say my car is slow. I feel like a lil ricer kid cruising with cars like this all the time lol.

Users who are viewing this thread