KB2.2 03 vs. C6ZO6

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
I bet it would on E85! Give me a break. What other whippled cobra makes 670hp on pump gas? At the end of the day its still a mustang. Dont care how u look at it.

Don't start the Cobra.. Z06 war in here..

Firstly most Cobra owners know a Z06 is a beast and greatly respect C6Z06 and even many C5Z06s

Z06 owners in here understand the potential of Cobras to be highly modified and fast....ignore at your own risk..many are previous Cobra owners..

But don't post in her like the Z06 is a 200K Lambo..and a Cobra is a some Toyota Camry..

I love Z06s but they are not some high end, luxury automobile. Lightweight with a huge engine and potential to beat many much more expensive exotics

Glad you got a Z06 but you sound like silly posting like you have a Murciélago now...with such a low post number you may get a Troll tag...

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
Don't start the Cobra.. Z06 war in here..

Firstly most Cobra owners know a Z06 is a beast and greatly respect C6Z06 and even many C5Z06s

Z06 owners in here understand the potential of Cobras to be highly modified and fast....ignore at your own risk..many are previous Cobra owners..

Agreed.. I think any cobra owner will agree that a C6Z is on a different level than an 03/04... But at the same time, a C6Z owner would be ignorant to think that there isn't a faster car out on the road...

Running with a completely stock car isn't a lot to brag about.. the video was posted just for giggles..

96lazervert

Established Member
Well ive had both so black death i can say what i like. Ive had a cobra, but imo the Z is a "luxury" car when comparing to a cobra. All it took for me was driving one. But i still like the cobras. There badass too. To each his own i guess. Anyways not like this forum is SVT exclusive. Ive seen a little bit of everything on here. So opinions are welcome my friend.

Last edited:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Well ive had both so black death i can say what i like. Ive had a cobra, but imo the Z is a "luxury" car when comparing to a cobra. All it took for me was driving one. But i still like the cobras. There badass too. To each his own i guess. Anyways not like this forum is SVT exclusive. Ive seen a little bit of everything on here. So opinions are welcome my friend.

Think about what you read before posting. Everyone but the thickest headed fanbois knows it's a much better platform. That's not relevant to this discussion however.

denault

Established Member
I bet it would on E85! Give me a break. What other whippled cobra makes 670hp on pump gas? At the end of the day its still a mustang. Dont care how u look at it.

who gives a ****....the only thing you need to remember is that your comparing a supercar against a musclecar....compare the z to the ford gt wich is like 6 years older then the z and youl see what happends.....look at the fastest standing mile car and you'l see how it blew the vette by like 30 mph.....now thats apple vs apple

denault

Established Member
and also look at the weight between the two cars.....the cobra needs alot more hp to make up the pounds....plus the aerodynamics....anyways its a waste of time you chevy guys cant compare with the camaro so you haft to jump to the vette wich is not close to being in the same class

96lazervert

Established Member
I'm not a "chevy guy". I still have a cobra. It shouldn't be a touchy subject because there's a lot of cobra to Z comparisons on here. I like both cars myself. I'm not a die hard emblem lover on a car. I like fast cars period any make. Others here obviously aren't so open minded and get their feelings hurt by facts. Wasn't my intention. Moving on.....

chad95

Established Member
car sounded beastly man !!! However I'm still :shrug: to the fact you made almost 60-70whp on a 110 tune ! Timing ??

I gain 3 psi with the pulley change maybe you missed I went from a 3.0 to a 2.70 timing was about 22-23 degrees

Users who are viewing this thread