KB Cobra vs SRT-4

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
I feel I had to register and put that kid in his place with some good ol SVTP power. Well, I tried, to much bullshit just to post a snappy reply.

Last edited:

Almo

Established Member
Wicked01 said:
ROFL, i would never drive a dam NEON. UGLY and still SLOW

:rollseyes

By the way, last time at the track I recall one 01 Cobra running 14.1-14.2's... I guess your car is slow too then? :shrug:

Not to beat on Cobra's but it amazing how others up and say anything about a car. Thats about like me saying the Z06 I drove just the other day is slow. :bored:

Last edited:

drdome99

I'm here for the vids
Established Member
PoisonSnake said:
:poke:

I like how they say "yeah the SRT-4 cost $20K but put $10K so it equals $30K and it will run the same as a stock cobra!" HAHA When you can just buy a Cobra in the first place !

and still have a warranty to boot, people with slower cars will always say that, "well if I put in mods to equal your cost bla bla bla" People with regular WRXs say that a lot to STi owners, I could put in 10k and be as fast as an STi. Yea but I have brembos, 6-speed beefy tranny, DCCD, BBS rims, racing seats, and a friggin warranty.

How bout take a neon put 10k mods, take a cobra put 10k mods, geee who would win? Hell you can probably find a used cobra for close to the same price as a new srt-4.

Last edited:

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
drdome99, you can man, some kat on here awhile back threw down I think 24-26k and got a 03 cobra fully modded @ like 6500 miles on it.

Wicked01

1QwikN/A
Established Member
Almo said:
:rollseyes

By the way, last time at the track I recall one 01 Cobra running 14.1-14.2's... I guess your car is slow too then? :shrug:

Not to beat on Cobra's but it amazing how others up and say anything about a car. Thats about like me saying the Z06 I drove just the other day is slow. :bored:

ROFL, then that guy cant drive for shit. ive had my share of punishing ppl around here. like a full bolt on GT :thumbsup: and a ugly ass SRT-4 :sleeping:

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
that was my kb car. I was running 21psi and 85 shot. That neon was FAST!!!!! for those who dont know, I have a built motor with jdm stage 3 cams. Car put down 735hp-855tq and I got beat by the srt4. I was doing a flyby on the way back because I lost so bad...

WhiteStallionGT

SVTdubs said:
that was my kb car. I was running 21psi and 85 shot. That neon was FAST!!!!! for those who dont know, I have a built motor with jdm stage 3 cams. Car put down 735hp-855tq and I got beat by the srt4. I was doing a flyby on the way back because I lost so bad...

haha you stupid liar

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
SVTdubs said:
:lol:

Almo

Established Member
SVTdubs said:

Wow, if you would have only been spraying, I think you might have taken him. :-D

Haaaaa haha... That's pretty damn funny. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Almo

Established Member
Wicked01 said:
ROFL, then that guy cant drive for shit. ive had my share of punishing ppl around here. like a full bolt on GT :thumbsup: and a ugly ass SRT-4 :sleeping:

Well, then if you beat them then they can't drive. :p

Users who are viewing this thread