KB Cobra vs SRT-4

CaDDy

Banned
Let me start off by stating i dont want to start a flame war over on the Honda forums... if u want to go ahead and set them straight do so, whatever floats ur boat.
Also maybe the video is old?? ive been lurking on these boards for a while and never saw it, so repost police suck a lemon.

#2 I'm all 100% American muscle :rockon: i got linked to that honda site thru another stang site

#3 I dont think its a KB cobra, it sounds like an Eaton (ported possibly) with a pulley at most,but NOT a KB. ---Correct me if im wrong
^The guy who posted the vid insists it is so i named my thread likewise... and i knew it would get more hits hehe.

Video is on this site
*Gags at mere thought of linking to Honda site from SVTP :xpl:

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1357575&page=1

Last edited by a moderator:

CaDDy

Banned
Thats what i thought but hey just one more vid of a cobra kill to add the the collection.

BTW in the vid i hear a set of tires screech... then another car sounds like it launches the Cobra i assume, anyway in the second "race" u see the true victor.

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
Very dumb and the people in that forum just read it a srt can take a stock cobra any day mmmmmm may-be if the cobra is going in reverse. But everyone thinks that their car is the fastest.

I know no body can beat my L..................okay okay okay I can dream can't I

stangfreak

Established Member
LMAOOOOOOOOOO. thts not a kb cobra lmaooo. i own a kb cobra and i know what they sound like. tell those **** to stfu and go back to playing with there match box cars

PoisonSnake

Banned
How is an SRT-4 in a higher league than a Cobra?

Because the Cobra is made by Ford.

:poke:

I like how they say "yeah the SRT-4 cost $20K but put $10K so it equals $30K and it will run the same as a stock cobra!" HAHA When you can just buy a Cobra in the first place !

pwnt04

Frickin' Ladies Man
Established Member
That's not a KB Cobra. That's a 2.8 pullied Eaton at best. Most of the people on that Honda forum are dangerously stupid.

Last edited:

iboost5o

Banned
PoisonSnake said:
:poke:

I like how they say "yeah the SRT-4 cost $20K but put $10K so it equals $30K and it will run the same as a stock cobra!" HAHA When you can just buy a Cobra in the first place !

Yeah 20k neon srt-4 + 10k in performance parts ='s still a dodge neon... :loser: *sigh* I'd buy one for grocery getting or something though :D.

Users who are viewing this thread