KB Cobra vs 408 SS Camaro Vert

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Wow, that Camaro was quick. I thought you were gonna kill him. Nice SOM SS vert too. Good kill and deaths!

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Fast vert! If he keeps up with the dig races at the weight and power he's gonna say bye bye to that ten bolt!

Drazga

Established Member
Good runs. Car has a similar setup as mine will. Built SRA, 6 speed, and Kenne Bell in the mail..

venomws6

Established Member
Great runs both cars are loud and nasty..
How much power does btoh cars have?

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Great runs! A lot of people underestimate a well setup N/A LS* car(not saying you did). He should throw a little N2O on it and wake it up. I'd love to hear complete details on both cars!

Last edited:

AirForce Hemi

Kenne Bell FTW
Established Member
Ridin the clutch off a dig is your friend, good runs none the less
Did that and short shifted into 2nd and got side ways. Car is deff set up for the track. Been trying to dial it in for the street.

Good runs. Car has a similar setup as mine will. Built SRA, 6 speed, and Kenne Bell in the mail..

I bet your mail man loves you. lol

Great runs both cars are loud and nasty..
How much power does btoh cars have?

Mine put down 640rwhp and 605rwtq.

Since Maro own put the 225 heads he hasnt put it on the rolls.

To the person who said something bout spray. Funny you bring that up. Couple weeks agin I ran him couple time from 20. Before making some suspension changes Id spin bad from 20 due to being too stiff. Once I got tratction I would pull him. This time very different. Oh well it was allin fun.

04CobraVert

8.2@170mph
Established Member
you need to get the susp. working in that car. cause i just went out tonight and put 2 cars on that vert with a GT500 and a ported eaton.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Were you taking off in 2nd gear at 25mph? Sounded like it, with the stock gear I'm sure that fbody was taking off in first which is why he was getting a huge jump on ya every time.

Good runs.

Users who are viewing this thread