Kb 2.2

novi2000

Established Member
KB 2.2 0 miles after rebuild from KB. The blower is at Modular Power house please PM me if you are interested $2400 Prefer local sale to Atlanta, Ga and surrounding areas.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
It would help if you mentioned New Style w/o Catchcan or older style. Also pictures.
+1 on the pics.

I'm assuming it's the new style since it was just rebuilt by KB, but we all know what happens when you assume....:rolleyes:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Man all these 2.2's coming out for sale from fairly new sellers with no feedback and none post pics. No offense to the seller but you all should post more info to sell high priced items on the site. Not saying you are one, but there have been many scammers on here recently. Post up some references too..will really help your sale.

novi2000

Established Member
Man all these 2.2's coming out for sale from fairly new sellers with no feedback and none post pics. No offense to the seller but you all should post more info to sell high priced items on the site. Not saying you are one, but there have been many scammers on here recently.

Here is some more history on the blower, I was running it in my compound boost setup:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/turbo-cobras-247/588044-hellion-compound-boost-setup-e85.html

Satyr

Established Member
These units move disgustingly fast.
KB could make a small fortune if they did a limited re-production of the 2.2

venom04svt

Established Member
good thing it was rebuilt...cause that setup blows out the rotor seals... hellion will inform you of that.. great blower when its in good shape.. i know i have one..hehe but just too small for where i'm going.. great buy for someone wanting the best street blower made!!!

Users who are viewing this thread