Kawasaki H2R goes 400 kmh (248 mph)

Zemedici

Established Member
with how powerful those bikes are I dont see it being out of the realm of possibility. I had a customer at my last job (Motorcycle shop) who had a built Hayabusa with Nitrous, and he said the H2R scared him....

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
God forbid i ever have to sell my Ford GT to make ends meet :nono: But if i have to i will be buying one of these motorcycles to replace it with and break all of my speed records ;-) even the H2 version which has 100 less Horsepower than the H2R would run with my modded GT in the mile. The H2 has an msrp of $25,000 and was only made in 2015 and 2016. Apparently Kawasaki is not going to be making these bikes in 2017 :shrug: not sure why the lack of sales but i will buy one used someday if i have too....

Here is a link to a H2 with very minimal bolt on mods and stock boost that ran 220 mph in the mile at Mojave > http://www.dragbike.com/226-9-mph-brocks-equipped-ninja-h2-beats-land-speed-record/

Last edited:

awful knawful

Established Member
It's an "R". Not steet legal. 310HP/ 326HP with ram air. The street legal H2 only has 200HP.

Supercharged.

Zemedici

Established Member
God forbid i ever have to sell my Ford GT to make ends meet :nono: But if i have to i will be buying one of these motorcycles to replace it with and break all of my speed records ;-) even the H2 version which has 100 less Horsepower than the H2R would run with my modded GT in the mile. The H2 has an msrp of $25,000 and was only made in 2015 and 2016. Apparently Kawasaki is not going to be making these bikes in 2017 :shrug: not sure why the lack of sales but i will buy one used someday if i have too....

Here is a link to a H2 with very minimal bolt on mods and stock boost that ran 220 mph in the mile at Mojave > http://www.dragbike.com/226-9-mph-brocks-equipped-ninja-h2-beats-land-speed-record/

psssst....you should snag one up now! :)

bluestang41505

Established Member
Check out 650ib's videos on Youtube. He has had every go fast bike under the sun and his "first ride" video of the stock H2 will tell you how unreal that bike really is. Now it has like 75 more rwhp

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Wow, I have been obsessed over the H2 for a few months now. Check out 650ib on YouTube, he just got his 2016 H2 back from Brock's and it looks like a beast. He has a SICK bike collection and seems really cool! Also check out The Last H2Rfighter he has a street legal H2R that is pretty sick!

Since it seems appropriate, this is a new one I found a few days ago....(sound is pretty low, make sure you turn it up)

[youtube_browser]5ovKV_0uoWo[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Wow, I have been obsessed over the H2 for a few months now. Check out 650ib on YouTube, he just got his 2016 H2 back from Brock's and it looks like a beast. He has a SICK bike collection and seems really cool! Also check out The Last H2Rfighter he has a street legal H2R that is pretty sick!

Since it seems appropriate, this is a new one I found a few days ago....(sound is pretty low, make sure you turn it up)

[youtube_browser]5ovKV_0uoWo[/youtube_browser]

Jesus it sounded like it broke the sound barrier passing by :rockon:

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Jesus it sounded like it broke the sound barrier passing by :rockon:

Yeah the sound is awesome. Here is another very similar video. Nice calmness with birds chirping to start the video.....then......the H2R lol...

[Youtube_browser]51V7ixNKjwI [/Youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread