Karma is a b*tch..

dorky LS1 chick

still lurking...
Established Member
My ex fiance called me today and we started talking and turns out that he got a DUI last week. I wanted to laugh out loud b/c he's gotten off the hook so many times before and he FINALLY got caught so I just pretended to feel sorry for him. Sorry if that's rude or mean..but he got what he deserves... karma's a bitch.
:rockon:

Which brings up another good question..do you believe in karma? A friend of mine and I were arguing about this..he doesnt believe in things happening for a reason and/or what goes around comes around. Do you?

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
To an extent. Some people just go way out of bounds with that karma stuff.

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
I don't believe in Karma, as in, I don't believe there is some mysterious force or order that makes bad stuff come back on people that do wrong. But I do believe that people who do wrong, and don't change... it's just a matter of time before they get screwed over themselves. In that kind of way, I do believe what goes around comes around, but only if the person doesn't change their ways in order to live a good honest life.

I've seen people get away with shit for years and years, treat people badly and steal, every single one of them got what they deserved because they didn't change. Me and my two best friends are the only ones out of the entire circle of friends we used to have that hasn't gone to jail, or in and out of rehab every two weeks, but that's because we made the decision to get it together. People that do wrong to others and/or choose to live their life haphazardly will eventually get delt with by either the law or the people they hurt. That's my take on it.

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
But wouldn't that mean good things come back to you as well? I do good for a lot of people and I hardly ever get anything equal in return. Do good for someone and they shit in your cereal?-- bah humbug! I don't help for the sole reason of getting a return on it, but it would be nice to get some portion of it back at me sometimes. I think it's just probability like azgardia said, and the way one lives life.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
I believe that there is no such thing as karma. It's merely a theory created so that the "good" people can feel safe, secure, and merited in their own way of life. That all evil will eventually perish, and that there is some justice in the world. It's as if it mimics the belief in Heaven and Hell, only in this life. With that said, I always find it enjoyable to make mention of karma whenever something bad happens to someone who is truely deserving of it (if there is such a thing).

Last edited:

ssssnake

Established Member
Euphoric One said:
Sure, karma is real.

Speaking of the holidays, what is Santa Claus bringing everyone this year?? :D

Switches. :uh oh:

Karma's kinda like that saying, "what goes around, comes around." Or is it the other way around. :dw:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
dorky LS1 chick said:
My ex fiance called me today and we started talking and turns out that he got a DUI last week. I wanted to laugh out loud b/c he's gotten off the hook so many times before and he FINALLY got caught so I just pretended to feel sorry for him. Sorry if that's rude or mean..but he got what he deserves... karma's a bitch.
:rockon:

Which brings up another good question..do you believe in karma? A friend of mine and I were arguing about this..he doesnt believe in things happening for a reason and/or what goes around comes around. Do you?

you know how to pick em hon :thumbsup:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
ssssnake said:
Switches. :uh oh:

Karma's kinda like that saying, "what goes around, comes around." Or is it the other way around. :dw:
It's the other way around. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread