Karl Kustom Corvettes

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
For the most part, I like it. I think they've done a really nice job with it overall. Not something I'd probably buy, though. As rough as the original '63 was, I'd much prefer the original. JMO.

starnsey

Established Member
I really can't believe people buy these frankenstein's monsters. I have never seen a single mashup of exterior old/new that looks good. Put a classic body on a new chassis with new interior - that's how it should be done. Don't smash together body panels from separate decades - bleck.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I think they look better than the S197s that get converted to look like '69s, but something still feels off.

Zemedici

Established Member
I really can't believe people buy these frankenstein's monsters. I have never seen a single mashup of exterior old/new that looks good. Put a classic body on a new chassis with new interior - that's how it should be done. Don't smash together body panels from separate decades - bleck.

Truth. Like what WCC did for the stoner guy off CSI. Lemme find it.

IMG_0964.jpg

Corvelle3.jpg

Old body on new chassis w/ new motor. :beer:

Last edited:

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.

x10000

JustaGT5408

Established Member
The craftsmanship on them is very nice but definitely not for me, and yes price is insane... They are located about 20 miles from me, their shop is awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread