Kansas City guys

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Just wanted to see if you guys had anything coming up. I am in Wichita so the drive isnt to bad for me. Not a dam thing goes on. Let me know and i will head up some time in the L.

Later

Joe

203Cree

Established Member
MKLO

I think pretty much everything is done for the year as far as cruise nights. Not sure about that. I know MKLO will still be getting together, You should come up.

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
Im from kansas city, i havent seen too many SVT guys around. Theres a guy that lives by me with a black lightning, i wonder if hes on these boards...

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
We should try and get something together here in the next few weeks or so. Any of you guys willing to make the trip to Noble OK for buick VS Ford.

Joe

rcknrol

Established Member
I'm open to anything as long as I can work it around my work schedule and it is local. But, you know how these things go, everyone is waiting for someone else to make all the plans, and nothing happens. :shrug:

203Cree

Established Member
POP TOP said:
I have missed the last few gatherings. I think a get together is in order.

YOU need to get OUT of that CAST. And you need to hear my exhaust. That's all I can think of right now.

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Well for those intrested Buick VS Ford is the 29th, I know really short notice but i found out just recently also. Its gonna be held in noble Oklahoma. I am gonna be heading that way here ina couple weeks so if you guys wanna meet up for lunch or something let me know.

Joe

240_Bullitt

Ford Tech
Established Member
does anyone know if the guy in the kc area with a ford gt is on here...i know of one in the kc area...also there is a guy on the street behind me with 1 jrsc'd svt focus another svt focus and a lighting all silver...sometime we should get a meet started and go gocart racing or somethin

203Cree

Established Member
03infrasvtf said:
...also there is a guy on the street behind me with 1 jrsc'd svt focus another svt focus and a lighting all silver...sometime we should get a meet started and go gocart racing or somethin

Nascarts would be fun. I think we'd probably never be allowed back in there tho. The last time I went up there, me and some buddies managed to total two carts ( flipped one over the tire barriers and bent the front up on another ). Think of the damage a bunch of SVT owners would do, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread