Justin wheeler group buy 200 amp alternator

rfiresnake

Established Member
How many people would be interested in a group buy for a justin wheeler 200 amp alternator with wiring upgrade? I won't have pricing until we come up with a number of units to be built.

TexasVenom

Established Member
so basically these alternators are normally $300+ and come with a one year warranty. he uses an HD 60amp/diode rectifier, usa made regulator, custom wound 200a stator and NTN premium bearings, crimped and soldered. This is all info I've gotten off the facebook buying groups "4v parts & terminator market" I've heard nothing but great reviews about them as well and to my understanding these Justin Wheeler alternators are more comparable to Mechman/Nations in terms of quality and longevity than those eBay units and definitely a big upgrade over stock.

keith89

Established Member
Never heard of him. Is there a website link for more information on these? Any longevity tests?

TexasVenom

Established Member
Go to Facebook, search for "4 Valve Cobra Parts For Sale" you'll see a yellow convertible as the cover picture, once you're on that page search for Justin Wheeler and go to All Posts, you'll see the alternators and he also makes trunk mounted intercoolers. If someone could make a post sharing this thread to that page i'm sure we can get a lot more guys into this group buy very quickly.

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm 99% sure it doesn't have a external regulator like the nations.

89CamminGT

Foxbodys FWT
Interested. Been through 2 and not even 28,000 miles on the car. Upgraded wiring too. I would prefer an ext regulated alt, but if these are working good for everyone then ill give it a try.

Soap

Established Member
I just got an alternator and wiring upgrade kit from Justin last week, there is no external regulator.

--Joe

Users who are viewing this thread