Justice for Gil Collar

jshen

Established Member
Because we are raised better and not like a pack of dogs whose sole motifation in life is free stuff, attention and cruelty. By the way, what mentally challenged (Dem. Gov.) would wait until 9pm to release the explosive results of the Ferguson results and not have NG there AND ready---Ans, one that had been forced by Holder and Pres who wanted this to happen. Anytime O gets involved in State's issues he does so for less than moral/ethical and legal issues.....and as one who has run grand juries- they DO CROSS EXAMINE witnesses and even cops. The results of that could have been released at 9AM with guards in place and nothing would have happened....Whole thing totally controlled by ......

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
I'm white.

And I would rather watch the riots on my 65" plasma in the comfort of my home.

Screw going out in the snow to yell at 2500 troops. Last protest I went to was during Vietnam.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
People need to just STFU and go home. Go have a turkey and some stuffing.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Why don't I riot? I have a job where people depend on me, a job that has responsibility and accountability. I have a wife and soon to be child to spend time with. I have bills that need to be paid and a house to maintain. I have no time to waste looting, pillaging or protesting.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
I can't wait for big media to get a hold of this and report it to the nation so we are all aware of it

TaraFirma

Established Member
Why don't I riot? I have a job where people depend on me, a job that has responsibility and accountability. I have a wife and soon to be child to spend time with. I have bills that need to be paid and a house to maintain. I have no time to waste looting, pillaging or protesting.

Best and only answer. END THREAD!

MysticRob

Established Member

I'm gonna quit my job, become a deadbeat, and get signed up for all the entitlements! Then I can riot too! Justice for ME!

EDIT: I'm a white guy in CA, so pretty sure I'm a minority now --- woohoo!!

Last edited:

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Who would make money off of black hatred towards whites? The media such as the Racist's News Network (CNN), people like Sharpton and Jackson, make their money from fueling racial fires. Obama fuels those fires by talking about disadvanaged blacks.Disadvantaged blacks? Bitch, you are black and President of the United States! Holder, black and the Attorney General. We have had a black Sec of Defense. We have Senators and Congressmen whom are black. Wanna talk disadvantages? White people and asians have to score higher than their hispanic and black counterparts to get into college, asians have filed a lawsuit over this that it is discrimination. The courts said it is legal to hold whites and asians to higher standards than others.

I had a woman at work jump into an intellectual and rational discussion I was having with three coworkers, she stated that a black officer would be hung for what Wilson did. I questioned her about Dillon Taylor and the killing of him. She said that more white people need to die. This coming from a worker in the healthcare field that should be educated. She said that white people need to pay. I asked for what, she said everything. I asked if it was the the black tribal leaders and chiefs selling blacks into slavery, she said that is white propaganda. She said we know nothing of slavery, I pointed out that the Romans and Egyptians had white slaves. Again she stated that it was white propaganda.

This is the problem, the ignorance. The failure to see that it is on both sides of the aisle. We have gone back in terms of racial relations and I am sorry but I believe that Holder and Obama opening their mouths has a lot to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread