Just wanted to say something

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I never have posted over 30 messages on 1 message board(i've posted on alot)...they never have kept me entertained enough to come back. What can I say, this forum is probably the coolest thing I use the computer for now, I am hooked.

The people are cool, funny and down to earth and entertainingly
smart without their head shoved up their ass. The first thing I do when I log online is check my email then check out svtperformance..and basically all I do when I am online...anyways....just felt like saying that.

You guys:rockon: :bowdown:

Last edited:

lilblond75

Steve's BRAT!
Established Member
Originally posted by WireEater
I never have posted over 30 messages on 1 message board(i've posted on alot)...they never have kept me entertained enough to come back. What can I say, this forum is probably the coolest thing I use the computer for now, I am hooked.

smart without their head shoved up their ass. The first thing I do when I log online is check my email then check out svtperformance..and basically all I do when I am online...anyways....just felt like saying that.

You guys:rockon: :bowdown:

We have lots of fun on here.............It's like one big family:-D

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraHopeful
Yet another suck ass. Are ya'll giving out prizes or something?

:) It is getting to the point where I think we need to have a huge group hug ! :-D But hey rather have positive comments then yelling, and pissing and moaning anyday ! :)

nj7703

Established Member
Even though it is 7am, i'll bring the pizza and beer for breakfast. :-D Wow Free post!

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
I can't seem to get that SVT needle out of my arm!!! :bowdown::beer: Seems we need a bigger bed!!

Cobraguy01

Behind The Scene
Established Member
Just wanted to say something

I totally agree. This is always the first thing I come to after checking email.

:rockon: SvtPerformance.com

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobraguy01
How do you quote other people in your posts?

If you look at the bottom right of the post you want to quote, there is a quote button. If you press it, it will automatically insert the quote for you. :)

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
:) It is getting to the point where I think we need to have a huge group hug ! :-D But hey rather have positive comments then yelling, and pissing and moaning anyday ! :)

You can hug on these balls!:lol:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
I had my head surgically removed from my ass....... now i have to work on the foot from my mouth and everything will be good :beer: :beer:

ssssnake

Established Member
I'm definitely hooked. I post so much I know people would just like me to take a break and shut up sometimes. BUT I CAN'T STOP!! :eek:

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by ssssnake
I'm definitely hooked. I post so much I know people would just like me to take a break and shut up sometimes. BUT I CAN'T STOP!! :eek:

NO WAY!! You post away, i get more laughs from stuff you post than you can imagine . If the day starts off shitty, i can usually look for one of your posts and at least get a good laugh :-D

Users who are viewing this thread