Just want to share something.

Ben 98

Established Member
I never realized how many country music fans there where here. I don't own a single country alblum that was relased past the mid 90's and mostly stick to the outlaw country, I'm pretty much 50/50 between "MY" coutry music and Metal. I can't stand seeing these poser "country boys" with there mesh JD hats on sideways. I have been driving a tractor since the time my feet could reach the pedals and cleaning my own game that I killed since I could shoot. I plan on raising my children this way as well.
I was wearing carharts and justins back when the jinko jeans where the style.
This Country boy is gonna survive!!!!

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
"I was country, when country wasn't cool."

I believe I fit that song, but I can't remember who the **** sings it!

93LXHatch

Banned
ford_racer said:
"I was country, when country wasn't cool."

I believe I fit that song, but I can't remember who the **** sings it!

George Jones and I think Reba, not sure on the chick but I know George sang it.

Five for Rider - "Smart kid!!" Yeah I know. It scares the shit out of me sometimes she is so smart.

I like Jamie Johnson, sings "The Dollar". He has that late 80s sound going on and Dierks Bently. I have his first CD and I like it pretty good. OMG Rascal Flats, HE HAS HIGHLIGHTED HAIR AND IS A MAN!!!!

supachargd2k5

Established Member
I agree a lot of the country songs that are coming out sound pop'ish like some of tim mcgraws and kenny chesneys songs. Thats awesome your daughter is listening to cash and what not, i love old country but i do listen to some of todays music, just not all of it.

TurdFerguson

Scumbag
Established Member
i dont really like country at all, like not even the 90s. More into the classic rock and everyone i tell is shocked that i like the older music.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Traveler said:
CCR? Are we talkin' Creedance Clearwater Revival there, 99cobrablack? That's the only band I know of that is known by "CCR" and they sure ain't country. That aside, I'm not much into today's country either. The only ones out there still active that I care to listen to is guys like Alan Jackson, Toby Keith, and maybe one or two others. These newer ones just don't do it for me. I think it started with Tim McGraw that brought in the new age of country.
Cross canadian ragweed, I got into a fight one night because I told a kid I had some "CCR" Some credence, and he got all uptight because it wasn't "CCR" Cross canadian ragweed, ****in drunks. Only song of theirs I don't mind is carney man.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Ben 98 said:
I have been driving a tractor since the time my feet could reach the pedals and cleaning my own game that I killed since I could shoot. I plan on raising my children this way as well.
I was wearing carharts and justins back when the jinko jeans where the style.
This Country boy is gonna survive!!!!
We duck taped 4x4's to the peddles so I could drive the tractor. :poke:

spinscan

Established Member
I like old country myself, can't stand the new stuff. My favorite country singer is Don Williams, a very mellow guy. I mainly listen to oldies stations, 50's-60"s music.

PHFIRENO7783

Mad poster
Established Member
93LXHatch said:
My daughter hates all music except Johnny Cash. Dont like anything except Cash and Hagard and old country. Dunno whats up. Just wanted to share that. I think it awesome BTW.

How olds your daughter?

SVT GuY 281SC

Banned
i HATE old country and I DESPISE ALL RAP! I like Johnny Cash and a few of the old greats tho like W Jennings, I do however like most of the new country and alot of the new hard rock :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread