Just to let you guys know...

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Due to the constant PMs and Emails I figured I would make a post to address my current situation.

As you all know I was a part owner of Lethal Performance, however a couple months ago I came to the decision to leave for reasons I cant discuss, and have moved on.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or check me out on the "other" message board.

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
IronTerp said:
The "other" message board??? Didn't think there was anything wrong with this one......

I never said their was anything wrong with this one. Sid was kind of enough to let me post the changes going on, and i'm not a vendor yet. This is just a message for those who need to get in contact with me, and if they do they will know where to reach me at. Simple enough.

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
WizardsCobra said:
Sorry to hear about that Derek. I hope everything works out for you.

BJ,

No biggie, you know, but i appreciate the support.

CobraBob,

Thank You and i send my best wishes out to you and your family.

stalian999

Established Member
Yeah I really hope you stick around.. I definitely look forward to doing business with you in the future as well as many others on the site

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LTHL PSI said:
BJ,

No biggie, you know, but i appreciate the support.

CobraBob,

Thank You and i send my best wishes out to you and your family.
I really appreciate it my friend. I'll be leaving for South Dakota with my brother soon to take care of my brother's affairs.

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Bob,

Hope everything goes well, and know that hes in a better place. If you need support you know we're all here for you.

Users who are viewing this thread