Just Sold The 04 Cobra

I SUCK!

Formerly "syberstang"
Established Member
JUST SOLD THE O4 COBRA AND ALREADY MISS IT sold it 2 a friend . we were just joking around and he asked how much I told him and he went 2,500 better. what was I going 2 say no . but now I wish I would have thought about it before I sead sold. Now my father in law has a 98 cobra and he told me he would sell it 2 me . just wanted 2 know somthings before I buy it . the only thing I dont like about the 98 is the head lights and the rear tail lights . is there anyway I could get 04 head lights to fit the 98 and the rear tail lights off an 04 on 2 the 98 let me know and I may be back in a cobra by spring. :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

Last edited:

amorrow

Established Member
Well, anything is possible...but I definitely would not consider it worth the hassle/cost.

How are your metal fabricating skills?

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Not worth it man, I think it would take countless hours of fabrication just to try and make some lights fit.

NVENEM8U

Bust'n ass since 1996
Established Member
on the other hand very realistic^^^

Last edited:

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I don't think the gains of the 5.4 would be worth the torture of getting it shoehorned into the engine bay.

Venomous Cobra

ballinn!!!
Established Member
Ok not to be a dick dude but are you serious or are you being an ass?? If you're being serious than I apologize. You can definitely make it fast....I'm just curious because you owned an 03 Cobra. Thought maybe you would know that the 98's didn't have an IRS and all the other stuff. Also 99-04 lights would look retarded on our body style.

Once again If you are serious than I apologize.

You can make that 98 really fast for cheap!!! Definitely worth the $$...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread