Just showing my 2004 Competition orange convertible cobra

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sorry about all those that thought it was for sale, I just got added to forum yesterday learning the site, I posted this on Terminator Talk as well, didn't mean to be mis-leading, I bought this car for $30,000, and spent 4,500 on it after that, so I only have 34,500 in a car thats going to be worth a lot more at Antique Status

I'd say it's already north of $40k. Great investment.

AAB-CO-COBRA-VERT

Established Member
Probably pushing $40,000 after yours is basically totaled with the messed up transmission and paint fade.z

Sincerely,
13COBRA
These low mile Vert CO Cobras are valued in the mid 35s to right at 40, but selling them now for that won't happen, but maybe in 5-10 years

AAB-CO-COBRA-VERT

Established Member
I wonder what the market is for this 27,000 mile Cobra convertible? Pushing $30,000? Any opinions on this car? JJG
Whats up JJG, you are a hit, this is my CO Cobra vert, market wise, this condition and low miles selling for around 32-35k, value of them are high 30s-40k, only going to go up in good condition and already has the mods everybody wants, I just can't sell this yet, and don't know why I thought putting it on the market was a good idea lol. Good Luck with yours as well.

Users who are viewing this thread