Just shooting the sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jens03GT

Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
Hi, Jen.

I saw. Have to have my wife take a pic of me and my Cobra.:)
Good. I am trying to get more pics. I had to open this thread so people would have a place to go to talk about absolutely nothing.
I am getting pretty tired of all that rice in my photo album. Oh well I am cool.

Jens03GT

Established Member
NO, that's okay. I think that it builds character. Is there any way you could put them in here. Speaking of deleting. What happened to the word phrase association. It got to dirty or something huh.

Jens03GT

Established Member
Do you know what thread I am talking about. I think I started it about 4 -5 days ago. I tried to go back to it from a link but it would not let me. I cannot even find it.:shrug:

Jens03GT

Established Member
Oh. I just want to know why it was taken off. I don' t think that it ended up that far behind on the site. Everyone was going to look at it. It was funny. We are all adults here right.

Jens03GT

Established Member
I don't know why but I thought that were older for some reason. Not like old grandfather time old, just older. Hmm. So, why are there no pics yet huh.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
I don't have a digital camera. Hard to describe. Uni brow, pigeoned tow. Black hair. ! :)

j/k.. I'm 6'2 - 235 - Get pretty big from throwing tires around. Blonde hair blue eyes. Nothing special I guess.. LOL...

Jens03GT

Established Member
Now that I have those pics posted it makes it harder for me to mess with people. When people ask me what I look like I tell them , well I have brown hair , brown eyes and I am 250 lbs. of pure love. It is a little difficult to do that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread