Just shooting the sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jens03GT

Established Member
I guess I could make a thread for just chillin and talking. Anyone want to talk or chat about nothing in particular.

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
No, she is with her dad and mom. Her dad is on some business. Right now she is in Suri(??) It is by some airport. Tomorrow she is going to London.

Jens03GT

Established Member
That is cool. London is pretty nice this time of year as long as it is not raining. How long has she been gone?

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Well she lives in Dallas, TX and i live in St. Louis, MO. She has been up here for the past week and a half and then on the 26 she left here to go to TX and then hours later to England. She will be gone for a week in England, but im not exactly sure the next time i will see her. We are going to Mexico in late July, but i want to see her before that.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Jen sure does have a penchant for starting threads...

Jens03GT

Established Member
Originally posted by Scream'nCobra
Well she lives in Dallas, TX and i live in St. Louis, MO. She has been up here for the past week and a half and then on the 26 she left here to go to TX and then hours later to England. She will be gone for a week in England, but im not exactly sure the next time i will see her. We are going to Mexico in late July, but i want to see her before that.
That's cool. I bet you miss her huh. I am from San Antonio TX myself.

Jens03GT

Established Member
There are all kinds of cars over. I think that there are mainly BMW and Jaguars. You be amazed how many muscle cars( American ) there are. There are a lot of TVR's too.

Jens03GT

Established Member
Yeah a lot of partying. I just got into some trouble for a party I just threw. The Air Force is pretty fun. I am loving it. I love meeting new people and traveling.

Jens03GT

Established Member
You and me are in the postion. I am bored as hell at work too. My favorite drink is Come F*** me punch or sex on the beach. Very odd I know.

Jens03GT

Established Member
I do not know if you are familiar with the military, but I work in the Command Post. In military terms I am a " 1 Charlie 3"

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
man, i'd love to get over there and drink some real beers! i used to live in frankfurt germany, but i was too young to enjoy all the grown up aspects of the land, if ya know what i mean. well, maybe some day. cheers!-chris

Jens03GT

Established Member
Yeah, the beer over here is pretty good. They have a lot of ales and ciders. NOt too bad.

As for being a 1 Charlie 3, my job is to control a base. We deal with the big wigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread