Just saying hello!

ChoiceViper

Established Member
What's up everyone!!
I've been lurking on this forum for months and finally decided to join.
Gotta love those '03 Cobras. Hands down, best bang for the buck H.P. wise. These cars haul ass.
A good friend of mine has a white one with Borla Stinger, chip, K&N cai, and a pulley upgrade and he's layin' down a solid 430rwhp.
btw I'm not flaunting the Viper with my screen name. It's my handle on a few other forums.(viperclub.org & viperalley.com)
Light 'em if you got 'em!!

Dave

Last edited:

Steel City Pimp

Established Member
Originally posted by ChoiceViper
What's up everyone!!
I've been lurking on this forum for months and finally decided to join.
Gotta love those '03 Cobras. Hands down, best bang for the buck H.P. wise. These cars haul ass.
A good friend of mine has a white one with Borla Stinger, chip, K&N cai, and a pulley upgrade and he's layin' down a solid 430rwhp.
btw I'm not flaunting the Viper with my screen name. It's my handle on a few other forums.(viperclub.org & viperalley.com)
Light 'em if you got 'em!!

Dave

What's your best time in the 1/4 mile?

ChoiceViper

Established Member
I have not had a chance to run it yet.
'97's with the same set up typically run mid/high elevens with a decent launch (under 2.00 60ft.) with stock pilots.
Although I've wittnessed much better with seasoned drag racers behind the wheel. Some of the fast guys are coaxing mid elevens from their stock GTS's and SRT-10's. It's kinda rare though.

Steel City Pimp

Established Member
Originally posted by ChoiceViper
I have not had a chance to run it yet.
'97's with the same set up typically run mid/high elevens with a decent launch (under 2.00 60ft.) with stock pilots.
Although I've wittnessed much better with seasoned drag racers behind the wheel. Some of the fast guys are coaxing mid elevens from their stock GTS's and SRT-10's. It's kinda rare though.

I was just wondering. I was at an event earlier this year and there was a new viper there, I think it was a gts or something. Anyways the best time I saw on it was 12.2x's. I didn't get the impression the guys taking turns could drive it very well! Very quiet and very quick, it was neet to see it at the track. Most guys with that car never see the track.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome! I met a guy in the area who has a gorgeous Viper. He's going to be supercharging it over the weekend. I can't image how much of a beast it is going to be. Nice cars!

Users who are viewing this thread