Just saw X2C's Turbo cobra go 9.17 @ 150.

tonythetiger

Established Member
Im going to buy there smaller turbo package that has 750hp 730tq and runs 10.0 in the quarter

Fang

Established Member
Is there any pictures of the engine compartment? Has anyone actually seen a turbo Cobra engine here on the boards? I for one would love to see that or is it still a "secret thingey"?

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by Fang
Is there any pictures of the engine compartment? Has anyone actually seen a turbo Cobra engine here on the boards? I for one would love to see that or is it still a "secret thingey"?
I have seen their engine compartment in person. Its awesome! Take a trip to LA, and go see it for yourself.:-D

JeromeMach1

Established Member
Yes, Armon was driving. They had some pics on here a while ago. Do a search in this forum using X2C as a search word and you should find it.

Jerome

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by Fang
They have pictures on their website, and have posted pics many times on the boards.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
abtin u showed up this sunday?

man armon is driving 1 crazy freaking car! it was the 1st run only and man he had to lift before the 1/8th mile and still netted an 11.6 run. i only got to see 1 run and man that auto sounds freaking sweet!

03Steve

Established Member
It's a looooooong drive, and they just got it going again. I would like to check out the car while I am out here in CA.

Users who are viewing this thread