Just Rolled In...

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
I've posted about this YouTube channel in here before. However I am still flabbergasted when I see some of the stuff people drive into the shop! Everytime I pass a hoopty on the road I'm giving it the side eye waiting for a wheel to come off! :ROFLMAO:

U.M.

that exhaust leak was wicked O.O

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Good thing dude had the lug lock on... Them some fine wheels... wouldn't want to seem them come up missing or anything.

U.M.

WTF.png

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
In my job I see a lot of different people. We use temp services to hire people because you have to see what they are like for a couple months before you hire them. I'm shocked at the amount and the level of stupid people out there. I sometimes wonder how they get threw the basic tasks of life. No wonder our country is in such bad shape.
This was pretty funny but incredibly sad at the same time.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
When I was in the Military this guy in his Eclipse asked me to listen to a noise. I asked if it was the engine bay or wheels and he said engine. I listened......and his valves were going nuts. I went to say he could use a heavier weight oil..........as I check his......NO OIL. I just walked away. He had to replace his engine.

Did a brake job for a friend......when he came to the house I cringed as he hit the brakes. No brake his brake pads were about aluminum foil and rotors were SHIT.

Users who are viewing this thread