Just received my production date for the 2011 !!

03reptile

Established Member
Just got a call from my dealer that my 2011 GT500 has been scheduled to be built on 04/13/2010. He gave me my VIN, as well. Ordered performance white with the grabber blue LeMans stripe. No SVT package, glass roof or navigation system. Should be an awesome car. Now have to sell the 2007 GT500 and I'll be ready to take delivery. I should get the car mid to late May, according to the dealer. Can't wait!!

COBRA32

Established Member
I also got an 2011 coming too in May. I got a black with red stripes, the performance pack and electronics pakage. Going crazy waiting.

RSH427R

Established Member
Cool!! I actually saw a convertible driving near Detroit last Thursday. It had the narrow stripes.

03reptile

Established Member
Congrats!!! I bet you're not gonna sleep much between now and then!!

I've gone through this drill quite a few times over the past years. Waited for the new 87 GT and got one of the first in the DC metro area. Was constantly getting stopped by people wanting to look at the new body style. Sure was a high for about a month until others started hitting the streets. Waiting for the 03 Terminator was difficult, as it was so hyped and such an awesome machine. My 07 GT500 was ordered at the end of the model year, so it came rather quickly. Barely had time to sell the 03! This one will be the worst as I'm really psyched about the improvements in the 2010 and the addition of the aluminum engine and electric steering. The tough time is after the car has been built and its arrival. So far I've been sleeping well in the knowledge that I'll have it before summer and enjoy that great, IMPROVED, clutch system.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I dont think I could ever buy a new car without touching it first!
You must be pumped!

Users who are viewing this thread