Just purchased 03 SB in Greenville, SC

SVTBruno

Established Member
Hey everyone finally back to being a Mustang owner after 14 years! I am looking for a good tuner in the upstate area of SC. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance, gotta go take the cobra for a ride now!

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
First post and one stating you bought the best color Terminator produced..... Need photos, mods, mileage, front license plate bracket installed or not, number of wrinkles in the drivers side left bottom bolster, etc.....

CONGRATS!!!
SV

BLU3VN0M

SVT Addict
Established Member
Powercurve Motorsports in pineville nc. Send me a pm fellow sonic blue owner! We'll have to meet up sometime and get some pics.. I'm in fort mill sc

wesking1

Established Member
Give Dan a call at pro dyno he will fix you up and hes not far from the Greenville area about hour and half

SVTBruno

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words and the tuners info. I will def post pics and mods soon. I just picked her up Saturday and am still in awe lol

Colubra

Carburized
Established Member
Welcome Bruno! Congrats on the car, I think sonic blue is one of the best colors made but I'm a little biased :D. I'm from the Upstate SC area myself. If you go to the regional forum there's a chat thread for the few upstate guys. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

cj428mach

Established Member
Congrats, SB is the second best color (sorry but OW is my favorite :)). SB flat jerks heads though and I wish I was rich enough to afford to own 2 terminators as the second one would be a SB.

GodStang

Established Member
Sweet another SB Cobra in SC. For the best tuner travel the distance. I did and was super happy. They are in Georgia.

Users who are viewing this thread