Just purchased '03 cobra

fred50stang

Established Member
I just purchased a 2003 Cobra. I have been on this site many times just 'browsing'. Keep up the good tech information, its very usefull for everybody.
I suspect I will be rebuilding the rearend in this car sometime in the near future. It sounds like a rock cleaner.

Fred

Last edited:

Cold Brew

Established Member
Welcome Aboard! You like your new ride so far?? What color is it?

fred50stang

Established Member
I like it much better than my 02' gt that I had. Its DSG. Its a high miler with 70k. But I got a good price so I am happy. It has the magnaflow cat back and alum. d.s.. Bone stock other than those two mods. Interior and exterior is excellent, like new IMO. One thing I dont like is, the clutch and shifter. Its stiff, like too stiff. So I will probly throw a quadrant/cable, and clutch on it soon, and I ordered a Triax for it too. I had a triax on my gt and really liked it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations on your new Cobra! Mine was a DSG, too. Best car I ever owned. Best of luck with yours. :)

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Congrats and welcome to the club bro!!!

You're going to love the car. Let us know if there's anything we can help you with. We do carry a few parts for the Terminator!!:-D Jared@Lethal

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
wow 70k miles.. thats pretty high but its all good. At least you got a good price right?. Congrats on the new ride. WHen it rolls over 100k miles let us know. We wanna know how these cars will hold up.

cobra101

Established Member
Enjoy it.. Fun Fun. Time to mod it up :)

Also, don't they all have aluminum drive shafts?

Ps. I heard the MGW shifter is awesome. So, I bought one. Feels much better than others I have tried (Triax, pro 5.0).

03screaminvert

Established Member
Hey man, don't worry, I have a 515rwhp termintaor with 75k miles on it, and its still runnin great. I havn't had to do any high mileage work to it, and I drive it 40 miles a day. Its not called a terminator for nothin.

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
Congratulations and welcome aboard. DSG is a cool color, biased of course. Good luck and have fun with it.

Users who are viewing this thread