Just picked up a Sonic Blue '03!!!!

Brandon03SVT

Established Member
Just bought this from a dealer in northern VA. Have a few little things to fix up on it to put a good inspection sticker on it, but she's a solid unit so far!! Bone stock too! The price just couldn't be passed up!!!

If anyone has the stick grilles for this thing or a cat back lying around, PLEASE hit me up!!!! I'll pay!

There's no catback on the truck for whatever reason. Just a couple two feet long pipes so it exits past the cab....

Here's a few pics
pa8atahe.jpg

ajymezyj.jpg

7ahyje6u.jpg

uruzu4u4.jpg

4a7a2a3u.jpg

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
Someone probably had it modded and stripped it down before getting rid of it... You also have the wrong headlights on there!!

Great color :)

Brandon03SVT

Established Member
I know! The headlights are killing me too. We were thinking he swapped parts with a buddy before dumping it as well. The third brake light isn't correct either. She has work truck light on her. Thing is like $350!!!!!! It's gonna cost about $1000 for all the stuff to make it look the part again, but for how much I paid, I'll still come out on top!!!

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
that 01+ cargo light sure is becoming hard to find though! I'd be PISSED if somebody swapped that out with a buddy before they traded it in.

emig5m

Hear it WHINE!
Established Member
I used to have a 03 Sonic Blue L....
Im002074.jpg

and then a telephone pole jumped out in front of me with only 11,500 miles on it, lol...
2003-totalled.jpg

And that's the story of my 03 Sonic Blue L. Yup, amazing how easy you can lose control in just the slightest damp and cool roads with a empty tank of fuel with no weight in the ass end and stock F1s that turn hard as a rock when worn halfway down. Took out the power to the entire neighborhood on Thanksgiving, everyone really loved me that day, not only the people who couldn't cook their turkeys, but also the guys that had to put up the new telephone pole just after it started pouring down rain. No, actually the pole workers where totally cool and came up to me to ask if the truck was fixable, heh. Yup... 5k for a pole, 2.5k for a street light, 30k for a truck, expensive day that day, lol. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread