Just ordered my KB 2.6, what kind of HP at 15#'s?

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I am over 600 @ 17# .,., so with the right tune 15# should be fairly close., but that is still a stretch
good luck
Rob

ps., go more psi before you have it tuned to the ragged edge :)

mike302

03BLKVENM
Established Member
How healthy is your motor(Compression)what kind of gas are you planning on running? and what kind of tune are you going to get "conserv. or agressive tune??? just make sure to have a good fuel system too!

1bad_stang

*BAR-NONE*
Established Member
How healthy is your motor(Compression)what kind of gas are you planning on running? and what kind of tune are you going to get "conserv. or agressive tune??? just make sure to have a good fuel system too!
Never done a compression test on the motor. The only fuel around here is 92 octane. The car has been mantained well. Oil, plugs everything has been changed religiously. I have never had ANY problems w/ the car in the last 2yrs. that I've owned it. As for the tune I can have both conservitave and aggressive thanks to my SCT switch chip. I've got a 4# lower on the car now and had them give me an upper for around 13#'s. I've also got 60lbers, Twin GT pumps, KB BAP, SCT2800 big air mass air. All will be going on w/ the 2.6.

ported 04

Its never enough.
Established Member
Hey, I just went by what Matt at KB told me when I specifically asked how much boost on 92 octane to get me to 600 hp. I even mentioned going w/ 17#'s and he said no I would be pushing it on 92 octane. Kinda disappointed and starting to feel like KB might have let me down.:bash: Needless to say i'm calling KB for a new pulley tomorrow. Kinda sucks though because its going to cost me $70 for a new pulley that could have come with my $3500 dollar blower to begin with.

oh well atleast your going to get more boost!!!!
where are you getting your cobra tuned?
im in spring too.

Users who are viewing this thread