Just one toy

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
This would be my choice also.
Yep. Or quite frankly any well put together, already we'll sorted out Cobra replica. I know there's always an argument as to what platform (Superperformance, Back draft, Factory 5), then onto what motor (options for days!) but to me, I'd be all about buying someone else's work at a significant discount since it's a toy...

It doesn't matter that 80% of the population has no idea its a replica or that 20% realize it is... If it's well sorted, with at least 450 to the wheels, they turn heads, are a blast to drive, are easy to tinker with and never go out of style

Sent from that shiny thing in my hands

cbj5259

Established Member
The new BMW M5 Competition. Seats 5 comfortably, can stick with any supercar, 617 HP, 0-60 in 2.7 seconds and 10.8 in 1/4 mile, is AWD so it can handle snow, but it can be switched off to just RWD for fun, and has every modern gizmo and luxury item you could ever need. Basically it's a family car, grocery getter that can double as a supercar.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
5d924ad1d87a72d6bf480c9062b990d8.jpg

nxhappy

Established Member
The new BMW M5 Competition. Seats 5 comfortably, can stick with any supercar, 617 HP, 0-60 in 2.7 seconds and 10.8 in 1/4 mile, is AWD so it can handle snow, but it can be switched off to just RWD for fun, and has every modern gizmo and luxury item you could ever need. Basically it's a family car, grocery getter that can double as a supercar.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
View attachment 1502425
for **** sake they have 600 hp now ??? that is insane

buffalosoldier

Established Member
My 91 gmc stepside is about 220 hp. But I got an old cherry bomb on it so its kinda loud.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

SirShaun

Established Member
65-68 Fastback Chassis Built that can be tagged/titled.