just moved to norcal

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
Nice!! whats your afpc? Im down at Vandenberg but family lives in norcal so I drive up there alot.. will have to take the mustang out there soon when im done building it :)

EVO-lution

Established Member
Welcome. We have alot of guys from Travis that come out to the gtg's and cruises and to the race track. We have a good amount of guys in the Fairfield/vacaville area. Check out NorCal SVTOA

Thanks man, ill have to check it out and register there too. I dont have a car here yet so i womt be able to join in with you guys at the meet :(

Nice!! whats your afpc? Im down at Vandenberg but family lives in norcal so I drive up there alot.. will have to take the mustang out there soon when im done building it :)

Im CE, i do electrical work. Im glad i didnt get vandenburg. Too much free climbing for my liking there hahaha

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Thanks man, ill have to check it out and register there too. I dont have a car here yet so i womt be able to join in with you guys at the meet :(

Im CE, i do electrical work. Im glad i didnt get vandenburg. Too much free climbing for my liking there hahaha

All good. There will gtg and cruise when you do get your car.

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member

Travis is really nice, been there a few times. Vandenberg isnt bad though, near Pismo and Santa Barbara, if you guys have a meet out there when i get back, i will try to come join you guys :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread