just moved to norcal

EVO-lution

Established Member
Hey guys and girls. I just got stationed here in Norcal. I definitely want to get into the car scene out here. Unfortunately i have to wait to get my car out here first. Just trying to meet some new people and cruise around.

BayAreaTech

Crazy Mexican
Established Member
Welcome to Norcal! There's plenty car scene out here. Check out Norcalsvtoa for all the local events.

BayAreaTech

Crazy Mexican
Established Member
There's several guys from Travis AFB that show up to the local Saturday meets in Vacaville and cruise with us from time to time.

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Welcome aboard, definitely check out Norcalsvtoa.com, there's a meet in Vacaville at Sonic pretty much every Saturday.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Hey guys and girls. I just got stationed here in Norcal. I definitely want to get into the car scene out here. Unfortunately i have to wait to get my car out here first. Just trying to meet some new people and cruise around.

Just got stationed out in Travis AFB. Unfortunately i dont own a mustang anymore. But still would like to cruise around with some people hopefully once my car gets out here.

Welcome. We have alot of guys from Travis that come out to the gtg's and cruises and to the race track. We have a good amount of guys in the Fairfield/vacaville area. Check out NorCal SVTOA

Users who are viewing this thread