just got tuned at RET

redocmach1

Established Member
i love em and get many compliments.
i dont give a shit what u say... and never asked for your opinion. :)

Last edited:

redocmach1

Established Member
i dont care if the lightning eats me alive, its a friendly race...
oh yea bumpsticks, and lizard u 2 can eat my shit:loser:

Last edited:

AplusSCobra

Resident Cool Guy
Established Member
remember, if you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all.

opinions are like assholes, everybodies got 'em.....

BUMPSTICKS

Established Member
You do know I'll wear your bucket out right? Keep talking. Oh yeah, one more thing. You say you are currently enrolled in college correct? Well, judging by the way you type, spell, and punctuate............ This country is in serios trouble.

English motha ****a! Do you speak it!?

DEMONSNAKE

Established Member
redocmach1 said:
u should use the car and drive it like its meant to be driven...u put all this money into it...and i have a buddy with a t76 supra, as well as a buddy with a 600 horse evo and 2 ford gt's that would love to run u...i wanna c it run man...its a foking beast...let it out!
hey bro i got a beast and im more then willing to let the supra,evo and the ford gt's have a peice of it. let me know where you guys meet up and we race and yes street race if you like :-D

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
What ever happened to Shawn from SoCal Tuning? Does he still tune <he did my Cobra in 04> or is he off the beaten track? I've been away for the past 2 years and may be heading back to SoCali to break out the Mystichrome Vert again from her sleep. I'll need all tthe d/l on who to see for parts, tune, etc...

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

~ DEF

crizzut

Established Member
Many people on here have been giving very negative responses towards shawn, his tuning, and his customer service. I've never used him so I won't make any judgement, but Greg at RET does a great job, I've used him and will stick by him.

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
Fresh Cobra said:
What ever happened to Shawn from SoCal Tuning? Does he still tune <he did my Cobra in 04> or is he off the beaten track? I've been away for the past 2 years and may be heading back to SoCali to break out the Mystichrome Vert again from her sleep. I'll need all tthe d/l on who to see for parts, tune, etc...

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

~ DEF

If I'm not mistaken, you are good friends with Emillio from wickedstangs. If this is so, get a hold of him. He can update you on some info concerning Shawn.........

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
luv2drum1 said:
Congrats on your new found power and it was nice meeting you on Saturday. By the way, I went to The Wood Ranch for Dinner tonight. The Tri-Tip was great. Later.

Albert (Red 03 Lightning)

Wood Ranch? The Wood Ranch off of the 91 and Wier Canyon? I live right there, dude... That's funny.

Users who are viewing this thread