just got tuned at RET

crizzut

Established Member
look at my dyno graph, good chance that I make maybe 10 horse less consistantly. How much do you make? Can you make a 10 second pass? I Don't usually post numbers (only doing this to show greg knows how to tune and does it well) and I don't post times becuase I don't see a point, just like the hot girlfriend thread. I don't need other men to stroke my ego. Fact of the matter is my car will bend yours over and have its way with it plain and simple

Last edited:

redocmach1

Established Member
are you seriously backing down to my mach1?
ill even take it to the track cuz ur pussy ass wont street race...
Irwindale Speedway March 15th i will be on weld draglites and MT Slicks...BTW i might not put over 400whp, but i am light and i run fast times...i run 12.4 up here in the altitude of AZ ON 295 BFG DR'S and this was before my 31 spline axles, spec stg3 clutch, drag shocks/struts, frpp alum driveshaft, and my interior was not gutted...not 2 mention i have my nirtous back in the car with a 100shot nozzle in it right now...but since i just hooked it up last week(and tuned at Foking scdiablo) and havent had a chance to use it yet, but i wont spray on u if u dont think its fair :lol:

Last edited:

redocmach1

Established Member
and dont talk shit on the girlfriends thread ****head, thats one of the greatest threads to come through this badass forum and almost this whole board will agree...just cuz u dont contribute, doeast mean u have to talk shit on it.
and dont worry u wont have to look at my rims, ill be on slicks

crizzut

Established Member
look at post number 29, that's my time, and I don't know if you can read but I also said they won't let me run at the track one being irwindale. I've been to Irwindale twice before and after my tune, the techs know my face and my car, shit they wanted to see it run again but wouldn't allow it for legal reasons. I never backed down, I just don't feel like publicly letting any law enforcement stumble onto this thread where you want to set up illegal activity.

crizzut

Established Member
This isn't backing down, this is me laughing at you. You said it yourself, even WITH nitrous you won't put over 500 at the wheels. But your car is lighter? What did you drop the weight like 1000 pounds? you stand no chance.

crizzut

Established Member
I have to go to school, but Ill be back at 10 to read your shit, thank you for starting my day out right, I can actually go to class in a good mood.

redocmach1

Established Member
ur a ****ing loser and since u wont run me, you are a ****ing pussy too...wont even run my mach1...and with the nitrous i would be making over 400whp...but your 500+hp whipple cobra is just "too fast"
your dad should have pulled out. and once again you are a ****ing pussy...ahahahah the techs remeber u and your car...man 400 people every thursday go through there with at least 15-20 cobras...including my buddy arien with a sonic blue who put 515 to the wheels on a non-ported eaton who said he would like to run u as well...
and if u dont belive me this is ariens oldest dyno pull, on Cali 91 octane He has BBK long tubes, Throttle body and 2.76 pulley and idlers...(And this is before his Heat exchanger, ported accufab throttle body,intake, exhaust, and a new chip/tune with new injectors, wires, plugs and on royal purple and he is also now on bfg 315 dr's)...but dont worry back down to him too, ur car's just too fast...:lol:
http://socaldiablo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=594&highlight=arien

crizzut

Established Member
why would I run from you? when did I say Im not going to race you? God damn you need to have one of your buddies read these threads to you doesn't seem like you can manage on your own. The only reason why Mike at irwindale knows me is because he's a friend of a friend and I've spoken with him. Im not going to go to a track and get kicked off after one pass. Do you honestly think your little mach one can hang with my car? These posts are fuc*in comedy please keep em comin numbnuts

Last edited:

luv2drum1

Established Member
redocmach1 said:
Irwindale Speedway March 15th i will be on weld draglites and MT Slicks...

Wow, this thread went to the Moon and back. Well, since Crizzut won't run you at Irwindale on March 15th. I will race you in my slow Red Lightning. ;-)
Loser buys the winner a Cheese Burger Special at the Snack Bar.

AplusSCobra

Resident Cool Guy
Established Member
hey garret, hey crizzut. this is arien with the sonic blue cobra. yes that was my dyno run from about 3 years ago. on a stock car with little bolt ons. you have a 3.0 kb and put down almost 600hp... i have bolt ons and now put down over 515hp........ ive never seen you or your car, but i have to say that so far all i want to do is meet you and see your car. garrets car is very quick for being a bolt on mach1, he might give you a good run on the eighth mile. and if you need a cage i have an exrta one sitting here in my garage. lets see who actually knows their car, knows what its worth, and hopefully the sh!t talking will stop on forums all together (yeah right)....

and just so things are clear... i am not talking smack, not calling anyone out, not threatening anyone, not taking sides, and im especially not condoning illegal activities.
that being said.....lets race, garret might get you in the eighth, i might will keep up with you no problem at all, i am garrets friend and sometimes mechanic, and i wanna race you on the fwy at 2am as you said, to clear things up. (and you said you dont street race, but then offered a fwy run)

and quit being a fat d!ck about things. garret was being nice at first, but then you turned into SUPERD!CK, the amazing c0ck like super loser.

and i understand if you barely drive the cobra, cause i dont ever drive mine either. but at least drive it the way it was meant to be driven when it is out. and rev it up, you payed some cash to be able to, didnt you.

i hate arguing on the internet, its like the special olympics, even if you win, you are still retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread