just got tuned at RET

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
crizzut said:
yeah that woodranch, hopefully I'll be getting out this summer. Find a better place to go and bartend there.

You're the bartender there? I've probably seen you a dozen times then... I go there a couple times a month. :beer:

crizzut

Established Member
no I don't bartend there, I bartend for an event company. Im looking to get out of serving and catering there, get into bartending somewhere else. I fuc*ing hate that place, God I want to burn it down

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
crizzut said:
no I don't bartend there, I bartend for an event company. Im looking to get out of serving and catering there, get into bartending somewhere else. I fuc*ing hate that place, God I want to burn it down

:lol: I like the food. It's cool place to just chill out...

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
crizzut said:
yeah you say that....until you work there for almost 2 years, then you're homocidal.

That makes sense... I prefer Hibachi's Steakhouse 10x more anyway. You ever been? It's right down Santa Ana Canyon from Wood Ranch towards Imperial.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
crizzut said:
no ill check it out

We sometimes have meets out in Savi Ranch. If you want to, pm me your info. and I'll give you a call the next time around. They're usually on Sundays at around noon. There's about a dozen stangs. Most being '03/04 Cobra's.

RixSikcobra04

Just nailed down a some slots with Greg. Myslelf and 707Ridah(and possibly 2 others) are headin' down from SF to have him tune us. Lookin' forward to it, I'm pretty FN jazzed about everything I've heard. I can't wait to see what kind of power his tune will make on my new setup, I'm sure it 'll be worth the drive:rockon:

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
SIr RicCuS said:
We sometimes have meets out in Savi Ranch. If you want to, pm me your info. and I'll give you a call the next time around. They're usually on Sundays at around noon. There's about a dozen stangs. Most being '03/04 Cobra's.

I want to cruise out to something like this... post up more info! i used to work at the fridays in Savi Ranch...

Users who are viewing this thread