Just got the whipple on.....pics......

CannibalCobra

Established Member
Just got the cobra back from Dave at Injected Racing, and all I can say is wow. I love the work he did. He's done a whipple, 60# injectors and harnesses, C&L intake tube, lunar boost gauge, dual gauge pod, kenne bell boost-a-pump, maf-extender, and a predator custom tune to get me by until i get the dyno tune.

And this is on an automatic and solid axle car.

100_0904.gif

100_0903.gif

100_0906.gif

100_0891.gif

100_0897.gif

100_0895.gif

100_0896.gif

The car doesn't get tuned until march 16th at MC Racing.

TEABG

Banned
How Does It Feel??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

TEABG

Banned
Hopefully Hissman will not mind be utilizing a picture of his motor, if he ban's me then I knew it was not ok. Thanks Hissman.. Look at the pulley on this one, I thought this was the new Whipple pulley style.

03btchnsnake

In Control
Established Member
errmm???

thats the old whipple.. the new ones have the oil fill centered on the front case and have the looking glass for the oil...

excuse the mess.. i daily drive for now.. and well it sucks lol...

whipple5.JPG

mike

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Regardless as to whether it is the old or new Whipple, that is a sweet setup. And with all the appropriate supporting mods to boot. Now you've got to resist driving it before your March tune. LOL! Enjoy. Clean looking engine bay, too!

How long have you had the automatic?

The Traveler

Established Member
Great car CannibalCobra, ought to be a hell of a ride! I have my car at MC Racing right now getting worked on and then tuned (Steg'd eaton, pulley, clutch, etc.). They are a great bunch of guys and do really good work. I have been happy with everything they have ever done for me.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Looks good. That is at least the old style front section of a whipple. I think that it is possible that whipple has used the older front cap on a few of the new models, but I am not sure of it. Does that one have a site glass? I can't tell by the pics. If it has a site glass then it is a new whipple with the old style front section. In any case as long as the main section and rotors are of the new design there should be no performance difference between that on and the new one's with the new style front section.

-Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread