Just got my new Cobra!

rmk600

Established Member
What's up everybody. Just wanted to introduce myself and my car. I bought it from Hawkdriver23 (Jeff) on Sunday and drove it home. This is my first supercharged car and I am lovin learning this car. Still haven't really gotten all the way on it. haha. The only plan for the car right now is to sand and polish the exhaust. I just detailed it today and got some new pics, so here they are! Any comments or suggestions?

Cobra025.gif

Cobra22.gif

Cobra018.gif

Cobra017.gif

Cobra014.gif

Cobra012.gif

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
beautiful car ... congrats and welcome to the svt owner club

Last edited:

rmk600

Established Member
Thanks guys. 49000 miles as of now. It has a 2.93 u/p, 100 mm idler, CAI, Magnaflow exhaust, MGW shifter, H&R Race springs, Steeda x2 ball joints, MM CC plates, new NT-05 rear tires, and tune by HP Performance in Jacksonville.

Root - The color is definitely growing on me! Only driven it one day and multiple looks and comments at lights. :thumbsup: Get home safe and enjoy your Cobra! Ohh, my heat exchanger has a lot of nicks and dents in it. I like yours and was wondering what kind of job it is to replace it and would you go ahead and do it? Anyone else who wants to chime in, please do! Thanks

96lowbra

SN8KE B.I.T.3
Established Member
Looks really good window tint 10.5 rear wheels and polish ur tail pipes
and ur done on the out side but if more power go what most people
go 2.76 pulley and port

BlackBeauty44

Snake bitten
Established Member
Very nice Terminator my friend just becareful with Drag radials in the rain we have lost alot of Cobras lately. Respect the power of the rare beast. Enjoy the looks and thumbs up your gonna get because for a 6 year old car with low prduction numbers for some reason i'm still shocked on how many compliments I get almost everyday I drive my Cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread