Just got my baby back!!! Time for new pics...

Epikmach

Established Member
Got my baby back on friday after 2 LONG months of not having her in my possession. I celebrated by taking a few new pics...

036.jpg

040.jpg

035.jpg

031.jpg

029.jpg

017.jpg

011.jpg

So if you didn't see my previous threads, the Mach had compression issues, which ended up being burnt exhaust valves, so I had both heads rebuilt. She now runs great again & has no more valve tick, rough idling, vibration, or compression issues... I have yet to go WOT since I got the car back because I need a retune, so I don't want to risk F'ing up anything after what I went through to get things fixed... Stay tuned for new dyno tune numbers & after that some REAL numbers from the strip....

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
looks sick...

better safe than sorry with WOT... very smart choice IMO

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
looks great. i love the way the cobra spoiler looks on there, much better IMO.

Epikmach

Established Member
Thanks guys... The car feels like it runs better than when I purchased it back in 06 with 30k miles....

SammyBoy, don't worry, the only other exterior parts I plan on changing are the sidekirts to either Bullitt or Cobra skirts & I will be installing Bullitt side scoop deletes. Oh, & of course I want some better wheels someday when I can afford some Forged wheels. I personally don't really care for Cobra bumpers on Mach 1's, although Furinox's car does look good, most of the time, the 03/04 Cobra front bumpers don't flow well with Mach 1 hoods IMO...

O4COBRA

Established Member
Can you just sell me that car and make us both happy! Well atleast me anyways!!

HouseOfPower

I hardly comment on other cars but wow that's very tasteful!

BTW I've been without the car in my sig for 3 years so I don't want to hear it!:dw::bored:

streakmatt

Established Member
Looking good Bro :rockon:..Glad you finally got her back in your possession, I know it was killing you haha..Can't wait until you throw some TF wheels on there.

MineralStang

Established Member
DUSTIN! Whats up, it's Nate. I haven't spent any time in Stangnet at all lately. Good to see her up and running strong again! Love the pics bud. Hows the notch doing?

BTW...I just put a 2.1L KB on the GT. Man, its like a whole different car now!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome looking Mach 1. I like those wheels and your stance looks spot on. Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread