Just found this......

BittenInBama

Established Member
....in my bedroom!!

KillFire.jpg

I think a call to our exterminator co. is in order!

I know I know :burn:

After being bitten by a brown recluse, I really hate these things. Didn't see the babies until I uploaded to my laptop 5 minutes later...went right back and vacuumed the whole room!!

Roushbabe

It's Mine :)
Established Member
Wait, so you are saying those are babies on the back of the spider in the picture? I know that's where they carry them around it's just kinda hard to see. Man, I would freak out, especially a brown recluse!!!!

BittenInBama

Established Member
Wait, so you are saying those are babies on the back of the spider in the picture? I know that's where they carry them around it's just kinda hard to see. Man, I would freak out, especially a brown recluse!!!!

Yes, those are babies! Not a brown recluse, but still a spider worthy of fire!

Ironhand

Banned
Screw the vacuum! Id be all over that room pulling stuff apart and I found out that two things works really well for spiders, flies, pretty much any insect. One of those small burnsomatic propane torches or a 10lb nitrous bottle with a 4 foot line attached. Yes I did use 3 dollar a lb nitrous to kill things around that house before. Its actually very funny to see a frozen fly on a garage lanyard. lol

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
Wolf spider. I don't think they will bite people and I think they mainly eat insects and other Wolf spiders...but **** that...not in my house.

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
I don't mind spiders, but wolf spiders with babies gotta go from the house. Hope you didn't smash it, I bet those things went everywhere.

Once when I was younger, we went camping. My brother and his friend were sharing a tent and they smashed a wolf spider. A thousand babies must have covered their tent. Needless to say, they slept elsewhere.

BayouFX4

GEAUX TIGERS
Established Member
Guess you gotta burn the house down now lol.

I usually try to catch spiders I find inside and let them go outside. They don't hurt anything. I've even relocated black widows before. The only spider I'd kill is a brown recluse.

Go Down South

Established Member
I ****in hate these things. One b/c they're fast as shit and killing them can be a pain in the ass and Two b/c I've woken up before with one crawling across my chest.

Flipped shit I did. That ****er was dead before I could blink.

OH and heres a fun fact. With the sheer amount of spiders in the world, you're never more than 6 feet from one. I think I actually heard that on here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread