Just finished watching The Avengers

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
ZOMG, that was everything i wanted and more.

Im a bit of a snob, love comic book movies, own collections of comics. Love the good movies and rip apart the bad ones. This was pure gold. Wont give a thing away but dont pass it up. Movie was epic action, great comedy solid writing with not a cheezy line in site (thanks Josh Wedon)

All the characters are badass in their own way. All demonstraite their strengths and weaknesses. Hawkeye fans will not be dissapointed. The Hulk always needed some comedy to his pure distruction side. Loki was much more badass and the acting delivered for his character was worlds above 'Thor'. It was one of the things i was worried about. Special affects have finally caught up to what you want in a comic book movie.

Saw in 3D but still think you can catch more of the action in 2D. You can tell it was put into 3D postprocessing. Thats just me.

Dont pass this one up. Worth every penny.

Ray

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Was the release date earlier in Canada? I know it isn't supposed to be out until later next week.

Dave_6

Established Member
If I can still get off work that Friday I may make this my first midnight showing! I'm super hyped for it, plus new trailers for The Dark Knight Rises and The Amazing Spiderman!

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
I havent changed my info, im living in New Zealand. Think we are the first to show it. Which is nice b ecause we are usually a week behind or months even on american release dates.

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
I'm uber excited to see this! Did you stay for the credits to see if there was a secret ending?

Jfoster

Established Member
scarlett-johansson-avengers.jpg

That is all.

mysterio

Established Member
She^ cut her hair for this one. I kinda like that look for her from Iron Man 2 a little better.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
ZOMG, that was everything i wanted and more.

Im a bit of a snob, love comic book movies, own collections of comics. Love the good movies and rip apart the bad ones. This was pure gold. Wont give a thing away but dont pass it up. Movie was epic action, great comedy solid writing with not a cheezy line in site (thanks Josh Wedon)

All the characters are badass in their own way. All demonstraite their strengths and weaknesses. Hawkeye fans will not be dissapointed. The Hulk always needed some comedy to his pure distruction side. Loki was much more badass and the acting delivered for his character was worlds above 'Thor'. It was one of the things i was worried about. Special affects have finally caught up to what you want in a comic book movie.

Saw in 3D but still think you can catch more of the action in 2D. You can tell it was put into 3D postprocessing. Thats just me.

Dont pass this one up. Worth every penny.

Ray

I hope this is true because the Hulk is my MUTHA****IN DUDE!!! I have tickets to an allday event in santa monica to watch everything marvel related and it will lead up to the premiere at midnight to the avengers so I am looking forward to next week:dancenana:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was hoping the movie would live up to the previews. Sounds like it does. It's on my must-see list!

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
I hope this is true because the Hulk is my MUTHA****IN DUDE!!! I have tickets to an allday event in santa monica to watch everything marvel related and it will lead up to the premiere at midnight to the avengers so I am looking forward to next week:dancenana:

I did as well, watched thor, iron man, captain america leading up. Trust me the best part of the whole movie, bar none involves the hulk :pop:

Users who are viewing this thread