Just completed a 6k mile journey to East coast

whyte_03

I got your HEMI hanging!!
Established Member
Drove to PA to visit family, then to New York City, then to the Nascar Hall of Fame, then to Houston Texas... then back home. I seen 1 Terminator the whole trip and it was over the smokey mountains...anyone know this guy. the weather was pretty crappy. the link provides a few pics.

[ame=http://www.socalterminators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16912]Chillin in Denver then to Penn State - SoCalTerminators.com Forums[/ame]

whyte_03

I got your HEMI hanging!!
Established Member
One hell of a road trip!
I can't believe you only saw 1 cobra.

I know. The 2011 caught me off guard cuz i did not notice it at first and I was 50 feet from it...then my buddy goes look at a gt500 and I said its a 2011 cuz of the narrow stripes. Cool states I went thru.... East Texas, Nebraska, Colorado, Northern AZ, Iowa and New Mexico with thier 80mph speed limit. States that sucked....New Jersey and Ohio (the money it costed me to drive thru it), West Texas cuz it's like the desert.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What an awesome trip! A lot of great memories gained there! My wife and I did the coast to coast (CT to CA via the northern Interstates and back via Rt. 66 (through TX) back. We'll never forget that trip. Glad you had a great time. Too bad you couldn't have done it with your Cobra. :)

Users who are viewing this thread